Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

1 hour ago, Estheim said:

I love the Fly To You cover lol, it is well thought out + everything doesn’t need to be a beauty shot :creep:

Right? If there’s any cover that doesn’t fit, it’s the ugly ass 5 minute photoshop mess that is the Smoke cover. So incohesive.

And while I’m nitpicking, it kind of bothers me that the Billions cover is the only one using that overexposed/blown out highlights/glowy editing. I guess Aidan used that editing style a lot at the time the song came out, but it sticks out among the others.

That said, she’s one of the only artists rn putting that level of care and detail into each song + her visual world as a whole and it’s so fun as a fan so I really can’t complain. Everything related to her solo career has been so gorgeous (except the smoke cover.)

On 10/7/2023 at 10:40 PM, reflecting said:

does anyone have a masterpost for her or can direct me to one… thanks:diva:

i was thinking of making one w my charli tracker girlies but we're all really busy w life stuff but i can try make stuff, i'd probs use @glitch diva's template for a bit ngl

On 10/7/2023 at 10:40 AM, reflecting said:

does anyone have a masterpost for her or can direct me to one… thanks:diva:

I have a folder of (most) Unreleased. It isn't done but I can upload a mega drive when I get home from college if u want

2 minutes ago, softscars said:

I need Levitating In The Lobby on the deluxe. Is this an alt title or a new song tho before I confirm my needs?

afaik it's a new song (not sure if it's leaked) but i think it's from Desire Sessions so im waiting to see if it get released tbh

1 hour ago, Raupeka said:

afaik it's a new song (not sure if it's leaked) but i think it's from Desire Sessions so im waiting to see if it get released tbh

Probably is from the sessions. In October 2022 on Last.FM the title was registered bc someone scrobbles the album leak. 

4 hours ago, Raupeka said:

2 hours ago, softscars said:

Probably is from the sessions. In October 2022 on Last.FM the title was registered bc someone scrobbles the album leak. 

Apparently, it's from Pang sessions. 

I just realized that all of the single covers were part of the vinyl Poster that she showed us some weeks ago.

Imagem

Some of them look very abstract here (Pretty In Possible, the Hopedrunk & Billions cropped pics) but from what I can see, the picture of her sat down facing the ceiling (under Bunny) is the only "non-used" so far... so it might be "I Believe".

I remember somewhere Caroline said in the extended mix of The Gate she's also singing the melody of a song she cut from Pang, do we know what song she was singing?

49 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

I remember somewhere Caroline said in the extended mix of The Gate she's also singing the melody of a song she cut from Pang, do we know what song she was singing?

i don’t think we do but this is new information to me so idk 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i always forget that WTMI is from pang era and when i remember i always wonder if LAMN samples WTMI or if it’s vice versa 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, Raupeka said:

Game Over