Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Usually acoustic versions of songs are kinda boring to me but I Believe (Acoustic) kinda eats the original up the instrumentals are so good, the song sounds exactly like what the cover looks like. 

yupppp I was playing it in the car today w my bestie and she gave me the "cuddles food or sex" face and was like "she did something with this one" and she usually hates my fag music :true: its so good it sounds like a beach at twilight 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

someone RECKED her AM page when they added Long Road Home the standard version of the album is hidden on her page and there's two versions of the Everasking edition and one says 2023 and the other 2024 :air: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

12 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

did anyone go to the pop up today ? what's the merch like ? 

I went but left the queue because it would have been a 2-3 hour wait. I looked inside and it looked lovely but there was nothing I really wanted. They had a copper vinyl of the standard edition, a welcome to my island thong, some posters for different songs, an everasking edition cap, a tote bag, quite a few t-shirts and a massive poster of the eversaking edition artwork with a train seat in front of it so you could take a photo as if you were part of the album cover. Caroline was there was some of it but when I got there she had left which was a shame but it was fair enough, there were so many people there!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

On 2/23/2024 at 7:17 AM, pin up galore said:

someone RECKED her AM page when they added Long Road Home the standard version of the album is hidden on her page and there's two versions of the Everasking edition and one says 2023 and the other 2024 :air: 

she fixed it today but i added the songs to my library right after release, so now those songs in my library glitch and the lyrics are removed :awkney:

On 3/3/2024 at 10:32 PM, Andre Lamoglia said:

[Mix With The Masters] Inside The Track #98 - Caroline Polachek, Grimes, Dido "Fly To You" [2023, ENG] :: RuTracker.org

if you or anyone else downloads it id appreciate if you put it on mega or something! been searching for a direct download link for the past week but this is all i could find so far

8 hours ago, chemicalrampage said:

[Mix With The Masters] Inside The Track #98 - Caroline Polachek, Grimes, Dido "Fly To You" [2023, ENG] :: RuTracker.org

if you or anyone else downloads it id appreciate if you put it on mega or something! been searching for a direct download link for the past week but this is all i could find so far

I got you!

https://we.tl/t-fb5rOH4rKj

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

You're a pang in my side, a flashlight at a murder scene :trisha3: FLASHLIGHT

this should've been on Pang 100%

My Pang Deluxe struggles to be put together more and more every day