YUNGATA

The 2012 U.S election thread

I'm watching my election coverage on FOX News because all the reporters are like deflated balloons and it's funny as fuck.

Mitt's speech was humble, Obama's was a victory lap of course. Get fucked, FOX News, just get fucked.

This was my first year voting!

It is MONUMENTAL that Wisconsin finally got their first gay senator, she was extremely deserving of it ignoring the fact she was gay, too. I did a lot of work for the "Vote No" Campaign in Minnesota, and it was truly amazing how much support it got. I wasn't surprised at all it didn't pass.

Lol at Facebook and stuff though. Those Republicans can get really angry, can't they? We should post the best melodramatic Facebook post. I have like seventy.

sort of ~

Lol at Facebook and stuff though. Those Republicans can get really angry, can't they? We should post the best melodramatic Facebook post. I have like seventy.

OMG yes. Searching "my dad" on Twitter a couple hours ago was so hilarious. I love meltdowns.

One popular post: "I assume Obama supporters will be partying all night since they don't have a job to be at tomorrow morning." :facepalm: What kind of pressed trash? This shit is hilarious, living in a conservative town right in the middle of liberal California. I've been peeping all the timelines of my redneck former classmates and laughing my ass off.

CAN WE!? A black democrat? Listen, I'm in Mississippi so you know they were seething. Someone even dead ass said, flat out: "I HATE THE :)." I gagged. Then somebody went on a rant about food stamps and welfare. Another wrote a fucking novel about the Mayans and shit. Ch...

Needless to say, I'd love to gather receipts.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I'm so happy about it :) I'm not even in America and I feel relieved. I'd have thought twice even about visiting with Romney as president, his whole ideology scares the hell out of me (and the idea he got pretty close to his goal).

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Just because I have strong Christian morals and I feel that he does as well.

I respect your opinion, but religion has no place in politics, as not everyone in this country has the same religion (thankfully, we have religious freedom!!)

I have to say.. seeing how knowledgeable non Americans are on American politics is really awesome and makes me realize I need to be less ethnocentric!!!

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

religion has no place in politics

not everyone in this country has the same religion

I wish more people understood this and stopped voting for someone because they share the same religious beliefs. Sad.

14417469274.gif