ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

She knows what's UP. Can't wait for her fucking video

She's listening to an Aurora album LMAOOOOO  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This bitch... And she knew that the album was released...

Anyways her reactions don't count on MC so move on :teehee:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

it's 86 now, thanks to telegraph. i REALLY don't understand. love her or hate her, its worth is not 60... like, it's CLEAR 

"Elizabeth Grant found fame in 2011 with a name change and touch of Botox" like WTF? if she was a man, would they make a comment like this? taylor swift had some points with the song "the man" apparently... imagine if they wrote "came into fame with a funny stage name and pineapple hair" for The Weeknd...

it's 86 now, thanks to telegraph. i REALLY don't understand. love her or hate her, its worth is not 60... like, it's CLEAR 

"Elizabeth Grant found fame in 2011 with a name change and touch of Botox" like WTF? if she was a man, would they make a comment like this? taylor swift had some points with the song "the man" apparently... imagine if they wrote "came into fame with a funny stage name and pineapple hair" for The Weeknd...

While the Guardian review was a tired take, the Telegraph review was close to being offensively misogynistic.

"one-trick-pony". "over-sensitive". "self-absorbed".

fuck him.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Not them saying ''it's still her best album'' when they previously ranked BTD, LFL with a 4 and UV with a 4.3.

They also gave Honeymoon a 3  :um:

Well, I guess it's still fine..right?  :toofloppy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

god I hope Lana reads those sexist reviews and makes a few calls...

I always daydream about Lana sitting down in a one on one interview with some of her meanest critics and it's really just Lana roasting them to death and bringing them to life just wreck them again. <3 Someone send her this idea, make it happen.  :hooker:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif