ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

NFR back at 88 based on 19 critics!!!!  Nvm, it's still at 87 with the added reviews, wtf?

Variety-90 and Consequence of sound-91 have been added. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

There's still that AV Club 75 score that hasn't been added yet, but I don't think it will drag down the score. Hopefully we can stay in this 85-90 range till the end, this is amazing !!!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

There's still that AV Club 75 score that hasn't been added yet, but I don't think it will drag down the score. Hopefully we can stay in this 85-90 range till the end, this is amazing !!!!

They added it and is shows 87 to me.

giphy.gif

Okay so it was 88 without the AV Club review for a brief moment but then the AV Club 75 score got added too and we're again at 87. Sorry guys

Has anyone asked metacritic why they haven't added the 4/5 guardian review. They should add the two review scores together and make an average of 70 as the score from the guardian. That seems only fair!

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Has anyone asked metacritic why they haven't added the 4/5 guardian review. They should add the two review scores together and make an average of 70 as the score from the guardian. That seems only fair!

The 4/5 guardian review is really The Observer

The 4/5 guardian review is really The Observer

https://www.theringer.com/music/2019/9/3/20847224/lana-del-rey-norman-rockwell-album-review

Loving this new article (minus some of the criticisms about BTD)

This was such a good read, wow.