Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

The Ultimate, Decade-End Lana Del Rey Ranking (NOW: VIDEOGRAPHY, Vote p.13)

The ultimate, decade-end LDR ranking is coming TODAY!

What do you guys think will be the ultimate favorite?

Will the NFR! acclaim translate well on this forum?

Will the now retrospectively loved Honeymoon reign?

Will the entire Lust for Life tracklist sit at the very bottom of the list?

So... let's begin!

I'm really sorry for delaying this so much. November-December 2019 was the busiest period of my life, I barely had time to be home! Anyway, I'll post the ranking in parts, so everytime I post you guys have to comment anything for me to continue.

Around 100 people submitted their ranks, so this shall be fun! 

The Very Bottom: Stop Collabing, Bi**h!

125. "Don't Call Me Angel" (with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus) (2019)

Without a doubt, the most laughable Lana Del Rey project ever released. Not only we're before the weirdest, most random, very worst song of her career this decade, but also her worst collaboration and, most importantly, worst soundtrack. Is there anything left for it?

124. "God Save Our Young Blood" (with Borns) (2018)

Another unfortunate collaboration with a pop singer.

123. "Guns and Roses" (2014)

This Ultraviolence bonus track received hate from fans the instant it saw the light of the day. Be it its monotone chorus or extremely sleepy vocals (even for a Lana song), "Guns and Roses" is officially Del Rey's worst original solo song of the 2010s.

PARADIXO's commentary: I can see why people don't like it, but I still believe she has worse tracks. The production and its bridge are amazing.

122. "Woman" (with Cat Power) (2018)

Really, Lana, stop collabing.

121. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" (2015)

The last song from Honeymoon is so bad for most Lana fans that they pretend "Swan Song" is the actual album closer. Beyond opinions, it is a fact that this is her worst cover ever. Poor Nina Simone!

She has worst songs than G&R I agree, however is still on of her laziest attempts as a song, the production is cute tho

I had forgotten DLMBM existed, Swan Song is final track material

I’m sorry but at least Lana has a verse in DCMA. GSOYB deserves last!

Agreed, and Woman... :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

Guns and Roses being there is even worse now that we know what kind of masterpieces she scrapped from UV....Yes To Heaven, Fine China, Your Girl say hi :toofunny:

I don’t think DCMA deserves the bottom — Lana’s verse is pretty nice even if the rest isn’t — but I deadass can’t remember what GSOYB or Woman sound like :toofunny:

And DLMBM is the most draggy, pitiful excuse for a track in her catalog!!!! Hate her, she sucked the life out of that song

o4qjp4j.png

2017 Was A Dark Time

120. "Party Monster" (with The Weeknd) (2016)

This Starboy banger was polarizing for fans ever since release, and now LanaBoards has named it her worst of many collaborations with Abel.

PARADIXO's commentary: This has to be one her finest collabs ever.

119. "Prisoner" (with The Weeknd) (2015)

It seems like The Weeknd is a no-no for LanaBoards.

118. "Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind" (2017)

Perhaps the most publicly hated Lana Del Rey song on this fandom, this peace-keeping anthem from Lust for Life slowly but surely got some recognition, and was even called "a grower" by some. Still, the anti-"Coachella" campaign was as strong as ever.

117. "Dayglo Reflection" (with Bobby Womack) (2012)

Her only collaboration with the late soul legend has never been a favorite among fans.

116. "Brite Lites" (2010)

One of the most unique songs from her discography is now officially the worst Lana Del Ray track.

115. "In My Feelings" (2017)

Those calling "Cinnamon Girl" a cheap mess should revisit this Lust for Life deep cut.

114. "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing" (2017)

Lyrically-speaking, songs like these led the way to Norman Fucking Rockwell!, so at least we can appreciate that.

113. "White Mustang" (2017)

At this point it's clear Lust for Life is considered her worst on LanaBoards.

PARADIXO's commentary: This is one of Lana's most underrated songs.

112. "Some Things Last a Long Time" (2015)

This beautiful acoustic cover for the Hi How Are You Daniel Johnston soundtrack is a hidden gem in her discography that, sadly, only a few appreciate.

111. "Diet Mountain Dew" (2012)

Surpisingly, LanaBoards named this as the worst song from Born to Die. Diamond blue, baby, NYC!

Oh my god the ROBBERY that Brite Lites, White Mustang and Diet Mountain Dew just suffered :defeated: there’s shit like American and Lucky Ones that deserved to place lower