Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Nashville, TN @ Municipal Auditorium - November 19th, 2019

Hamilton Leithauser is coming up to join Lana for a duet & also sing a song solo x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She performed Summertime Sadness & Doin' Time 

She's singing Off to the Races, Chuck is live with this on instagram

Show's wrapping up x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana's onto Venice Bitch, so the show is just about over!

The setlist appears to be this:

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

For Free (Joni Mitchell cover)

Look Away (with Nikki Lane)

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

Find Yourself (with Lukas Nelson)

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

Change / Black Beauty /Young & Beautiful / Ride

They All Want You (with Lissie)

Video Games

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (Bob Dylan cover with Hamilton Leithauser)

When the Truth Is (Hamilton Leithauser solo, Lana sat aside)

Summertime Sadness

Doin' Time

Off to the Races

Venice Bitch

White Mustang is the only song I haven't found any sort of evidence that she sang, so I'm assuming she cut it.

I'm also not exactly sure when the Lissie duet happened, but it was in the latter half of the show

I'll keep updated once I find more information! x

Born to Die - 

http://instagram.com/p/B5E08zsgHXN/

Blue Jeans - 

Find Yourself - 

Black Beauty - 

Ride - 

Don't Think Twice It's All Right - 

Summertime Sadness - 

Doin' Time - 

They All Want You - 

Venice Bitch - 

Lana's onto Venice Bitch, so the show is just about over!

The setlist appears to be this:

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

For Free (Joni Mitchell cover)

Look Away (with Nikki Lane)

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

Find Yourself (with Lukas Nelson)

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

Change / Black Beauty /Young & Beautiful / Ride

They All Want You (with Lissie)

Video Games

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (Bob Dylan cover with Hamilton Leithauser)

When the Truth Is (Hamilton Leithauser solo, Lana sat aside)

Summertime Sadness

Doin' Time

Off to the Races

Venice Bitch

White Mustang is the only song I haven't found any sort of evidence that she sang, so I'm assuming she cut it.

I'm also not exactly sure when the Lissie duet happened, but it was in the latter half of the show

I'll keep updated once I find more information! x

I know she doesn't always do it, but RIP SoC :rip:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I know she doesn't always do it, but RIP SoC :rip:

I assume it was because of all the duets - it seems when she has more time, she'll throw in Shades of Cool, Cinnamon Girl, and sometimes Ultraviolence or other requests x

Lana has just now hit stage! It appears she's wearing the same black leather outfit she wore in Omaha & Wichita with an added beaded trim. Opening with NFR x

First look - 

49093324196_f2fcc7a379_o.jpg

Why would she add those tacky beadings on the dress.? It doesn't match. Thank god the tour is almost over.  :facepalm:

She performed Bartender & For Free. The dancers are also wearing the same black leather skirt as Lana x

49093571302_bfd9a3237d_o.jpg

Nikki Lane has joined Lana onstage for her song Look Away. @__maddyb on IG is livestreaming this x

How is it possible that both dancers are wearing the same leather skirt as Lana? It looks awful on Lana but beautiful on the dancers. Maybe the dancers should be styling Lana.

so... 11 songs from her actual discography plus a medley. this is insane.  :crossed:

her mainstream career spans almost a decade, she has a huge and extremely devoted fanbase that knows her music like the back of their own hands, and she has a reputation for being an album artist rather than a singles artist.... not to mention the woman is TALENTED AF even if she's not exactly showing it off right now. i don't get it. what's stopping her from doing this properly? no MAC, no SOC, no CG, even WM - one of her easiest songs to sing - is seemingly no longer on the setlist. three songs from NFR on the so-called "NFR Tour" isn't okay.

it's just silly. she keeps cutting more and more songs (aren't tours meant to improve the more dates you play, not the other way around?) and now i'm worried about my date  :ohno:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Thanks for those clips. Sounds good on my phone. I just hope she addresses her vaping/smoking soon. Grammys coming up not to mention the rest of her life. If it was easy no one would smoke! Others have done it and so can you! (Lana)

I don’t think I have it in me to write an objective review of the show now. She didn’t vape tho!

Luckily I had a friend that helped/encouraged me to stay to wait for her. She came out after 1am with her dad and Sean. I’d guess a good 50 people waiting. Mostly we talked to her dad, he showed us the pics he posted of Chuck since it was her birthday. He was TOTALLY cute. But she did come down to our side of the crowd. My friend gave her a pin and asked for a selfie and then shoved me in front and said he’s seen you 19 times! And that caught her attention and she started to talk to me. :)

She talked to me! She asked me my name. She said she recognized me from down in the front. I was at barrier. I don’t know if she was blowing smoke up my ass by saying she recognized me but she said it. She said you gave me life down there. She actually said that! I told her thank you from the bottom of my heart for the music. I think it’s important to say that when you meet someone like this. I did say this is nice to get to say Hi to you and thank you but really thank you from the bottom of my heart for your music. She asked me where I was from and I said Indiana and you should play Indianapolis again and she said she is in April! Secret knowledge!!! :)

Then she grabbed my phone and took two photos of us. Two! I did stick my head on another girls selfie before that lmao. But she took an actual selfie with me. I never thought that would happen. I really didn’t. I leave that to the kids. And I would still go to all of her shows if it hadn’t. But the main thing is she talked to me. A whole minute in that little crowd. She was the nicest person.

My friend and I backed out of the crowd to let her go to more people and she did. I was very surprised she did what she did. This Nashville show was a lot bigger than the other venues of the tour. And with Chuck’s birthday (her brother was also there) I didn’t think she’d come out to talk to everyone individually like she did. But she did. She was just so nice. I had the best night. :)

A random person sent me a video on twitter of Lana talking to me in the crowd after the show. The friend I was with says my name loudly at first, but you can hear Lana talking to me. It's kind of cute. I am super happy that dude sent it to me. :)

https://twitter.com/J0shuaJenkins/status/1198451362180325376

And I did kind of want to come back and talk about the actual show a little now that I'm off of the high of meeting her after. The only thing to say is it was just too many guests on the stage. It just was. She kind of did that at the Hollywood Bowl too. But she didn't bring out Chris Isaac or Joan Baez. No offense to the people she did bring. They didn't suck or anything. And I probably wouldn't complain if she brought out Dolly Parton if you know what I mean. Willie Nelson's son was the only one I really liked. That was really country, really Nashville. It fit. The rest was too much other and not enough Lana. 

I have no reason to complain about my night! And I heard nobody complaining at the show. Everyone was singing along to all the older songs and having a great time like at every show I go to. On the other hand it makes for a unique show. She did seem happy on stage again. She sounded great. No vaping way to go Lana! But not enough Lana and not enough NFR especially if this was your only NFR show.... But like I said I didn't hear anyone else complaining and I still had a good time. 

A random person sent me a video on twitter of Lana talking to me in the crowd after the show. The friend I was with says my name loudly at first, but you can hear Lana talking to me. It's kind of cute. I am super happy that dude sent it to me. :)

https://twitter.com/J0shuaJenkins/status/1198451362180325376

And I did kind of want to come back and talk about the actual show a little now that I'm off of the high of meeting her after. The only thing to say is it was just too many guests on the stage. It just was. She kind of did that at the Hollywood Bowl too. But she didn't bring out Chris Isaac or Joan Baez. No offense to the people she did bring. They didn't suck or anything. And I probably wouldn't complain if she brought out Dolly Parton if you know what I mean. Willie Nelson's son was the only one I really liked. That was really country, really Nashville. It fit. The rest was too much other and not enough Lana. 

I have no reason to complain about my night! And I heard nobody complaining at the show. Everyone was singing along to all the older songs and having a great time like at every show I go to. On the other hand it makes for a unique show. She did seem happy on stage again. She sounded great. No vaping way to go Lana! But not enough Lana and not enough NFR especially if this was your only NFR show.... But like I said I didn't hear anyone else complaining and I still had a good time. 

I was there too, and I think your assessment is spot on.  Her voice was super strong for the more stripped down first 3 songs, but then it went into guests and tracks and ended up, over-all, just being an *okay* show, at best.  I'll never understand her putting 3 of her best songs (Ride, Black Beauty, Young and Beautiful) into a medley, while doing a full rendition of Joni MItchell every night.

26vMNDz.gif