Monicker

Lana talks Cola on Triple J with Tom & Alex (short audio interview)

I once was gonna get with a guy who didn't have any lube and i was like "don't even try to bring out some hand cream instead boy!" and he was all "nah, i don't use lube, i use shampoo". At first i was like "um", but you know what, it worked and i smelt so nice during AND after as well.

I once was gonna get with a guy who didn't have any lube and i was like "don't even try to bring out some hand cream instead boy!" and he was all "nah, i don't use lube, i use shampoo". At first i was like "um", but you know what, it worked and i smelt so nice during AND after as well.

Aww Thank for sharing! :')

:oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

Slay me, CIK.

Since we're on the subject, two words: coconut oil. Every house should have coconut oil anyway (raw/unrefined, organic). It's very healthy, delicious oil (good fat!) for cooking, it's good in baking recipes for vegan and sugar substitutes, it's good on toast, it's great for your skin as a moisturizer and on chapped lips, it's good as a hair conditioner and for shaving, it's good as a deodorant, you can use it for homemade toothpaste, it's great for a massage oil, the list goes on and on. But, yes, it's the best and probably safest lube. And it smells so great!

These are good brands i recommend:

Coconut+Oil.jpg

5874573636_fcd865eb82.jpg

nutiva-coconut.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Since we're on the subject, two words: coconut oil. Every house should have coconut oil anyway (raw/unrefined, organic). It's very healthy, delicious oil (good fat!) for cooking, it's good in baking recipes for vegan and sugar substitutes, it's good on toast, it's great for your skin as a moisturizer and on chapped lips, it's good as a hair conditioner and for shaving, it's good as a deodorant, you can use it for homemade toothpaste, it's great for a massage oil, the list goes on and on. But, yes, it's the best and probably safest lube. And it smells so great!

Coconut+Oil.jpg

nutiva-coconut.jpg

WHATS-

Edit: Actually not such a bad idea. I didn't know that coconut oil could be so useful! I remember seeing it on sale nearby so that means SHOPPING TIME. Oh, Monicker you! You so smart, you so clever.

My trashy neighbor dated this guy who did meth, and therefore didn't produce a lot of saliva nor the income for lube...so he used beer to lubricate their fucking. I will be disappointed if anything less happened with Lana and Barrie :creep:

An ex poured some on me before heading south. If it both shuts them up and keeps em down there for longer, why not.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I don't have stories to share, but god, I'd love it if one day a guy poured chocolate syrup on me (you know the places :creep:) and licked it off. Honey, too. Whipped cream.. Akbshdlahshsatagshjdlsksdh.

Make a banana split for him!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Make a banana split for him!

A banana (dick), ice cream (balls), whipped cream, chocolate syrup, a cherry on top and a vanilla sauce finale!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Coconut+Oil.jpg

nutiva-coconut.jpg

I don't have stories to share, but god, I'd love it if one day a guy poured chocolate syrup on me (you know the places :creep:) and licked it off. Honey, too. Whipped cream.. Akbshdlahshsatagshjdlsksdh.

This is just plain fucking gross. Toast toppings do not belong on your dick. Ever heard don't shit where you eat? Don't jizz there either! Am I the only one who values the giant barrier between sex and fucking eating on this forum? Jesus Christ, I need to take a bath and then go eat a sandwich without goddamn touching myself.