Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I don't know why people think if you have it you're gonna die.. The survival rate is like 97% lol

it isn't that, it's that the virus affects the respiratory system and could do real damage. I saw her in concert like a month back and she was already having issues and informed us about it thru social media (not the virus probs, but maybe bc of all the traveling) Her voice is heavenly, and I really appreciate her music and what Pang stands for so yeah. This lowkey trailed but u get my point lol 

UV/Honeymoon

It was just for attention and likes on TikTok she wanted to get lots of views and she succeeded.

but at what cost source.gif but lol ok cool. still what. whaaaaaat 

Why?

I don´t know either   :P

Must taste good... perhaps like a Tutti-Frutti flavor with chocolate topping ? 

It is on ALL newspapers on the internet - Do a Google-seacrh with the words " woman licks toilet seat for challenge "

She even filmed it !!

-  https://www.businessinsider.sg/girl-films-herself-licking-plane-toilet-seat-coronavirus-challenge-video-2020-3

I honestly have no words

UV/Honeymoon

I don't know why people think if you have it you're gonna die.. The survival rate is like 97% lol

Sure you will survive but the issue is we don't know what kind of lasting effects it can have. There are unconfirmed rumours that it can leave permanent lung damage and even if you recover from it once it can come back and infect you again. That is the worrysome part.

Made a subthread for those who wanted a more lighthearted kind of discussion about the virus and what's happening around them 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/11357-covid-19-stress-reliefhumor-thread/

Again, not downplaying anything, check my previous comments. Thought it might've been appropriate to de stress w humor. :heart: 

UV/Honeymoon

Sooo not sure how many other states have done this, but It’s my senior year of high school and my state has just cancelled school for the rest of the year. Not sure how to process all this. It makes you question reality quite a bit

I do wash hands after every return from the town

I do not have any sanitiser or similar for things in my room (remember I live in a hotel this month) but I do my best with what I can do and trying to minimize all...

Still not sure if it is a good thing to return home.

But soon it will not matter as I would probably be stuck in Belgrade

Sooo not sure how many other states have done this, but It’s my senior year of high school and my state has just cancelled school for the rest of the year. Not sure how to process all this. It makes you question reality quite a bit

Same, all schools and universities are closed, students had to leave the dorms, everybody (who has the option) works from home now, and there are rumors that from friday we won't be allowed to leave our houses. i wonder how long this will last, i really hope it'll be over by easter

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Read this:

A: “This virus attacks several organs. Lungs, liver and kidneys get damaged. Some people die from kidney failure, or liver issues, but most die from lung damage. The virus kills cells called cilia, and your lungs fill up with fluid and debris. Hyperactive immune system response further damages healthy tissue, and fills your lungs with even more debris. Just like SARS, coronavirus leaves lesions like honeycomb on your lungs. Your immune system basically punctures holes in your lungs. You drown in your own fluid and debris.”