Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

My best to all. We are in this together. One day at a time we will survive.

This is Lana's rough draft on some new poetry she is working on. Trying to stay relevant as always.

Corona sits on the bar half full
I'm infected with the virus of your bull
Where's my Warren Beatty, my lover my man?
Am I not part of God's fucking plan?
Listen at my bedroom, the whispers the sighs
Is it my mind or my hands that I must sanitize?

So I have a sinus infection since Saturday, just went to the doctor today and thankfully its not the damn Corona since I was showing 2 of the symptoms. If it gets worse I will have to go to the ER.... the universe has been testing me the last 5 years

Puerto Rico just started one of the strictest curfew in the U.S. no one outside from 9pm-5am. There are about 4 cases in the island. 

Is it bad I kinda hope that westerners aren’t taking it as serious and the problem gets worse? It’s low key what we deserve LOL

the ignorance comes from the fact that apart from 9/11 and the 2008 Recession, we (the U.S. at least) have not lived in true chaos where we have to put aside our individualistic mindset and work as a collective. If you have seen on twitter, a lot of people are complaining about Disney and stores closing and how their vacation/outings are ruined. this pandemic is opening a lo of curtains in how we function

You are coming here to Europe in May  :)   . I wish you the best of good times !

But just be careful.

I dont think there will be a refund if you cancel. Most Hotels and airlines are not giving refunds . but investigate this matter with your

local travel agency.

The recent news here is that many airlines in Europe are already cancelling trips to Italy (about 95% of them are not flying to Italy)

and most likely within a few days or weeks, Germany and France might close down some of its places. They are the second and third country

with the most infected people there. I believe that Spain and England follows in 4th and 5th place with the most cases and deaths, but not

as much as it is now happening in Italy.

In Spain and Portugal they are going to close down all schools and Universities this week, and will be closing down many sporting events

to the public and museums too. Just to be on the safe side.

Football game matches (and other sporting events) will continue here, BUT with no spectators in the stadiums. ONLY 100 people will be allowed in

the stadiums . The team, trainers , an ambulance with doctors and some reporters !  :P

I have just seen the news on my TV now - Last flights to Italy from Portugal are scheduled to fly for the last time this evening at midnight.

All schools will be closed this week and also museums. If you are coming here on vacation ,  we are having  great sunny weather for the beach and

there are more than 1000 castles to visit here.  :teehee:   Life is going on as usual, except we are also being careful because of this virus.

I almost forgot to say, everyone is rushing to the local stores and stocking up on food and water. The shelves are almost empty in some stores.

Its chaos in the shops ! 

I just hope they leave me my favorites chocolate cookies !!! DON´T TOUCH MY COOKIES !  :teehee:

I will wait until the middle of April to see how better or worse this gets. If it gets worse then forget it, im goin in the summer.

Disney World closed over here and they have done that around 4 times since its existence. A money hungry corporation does not close for two weeks just for the fun of it... and people are still not taking it seriously

as I wrote above, I'm sick so I cant go to a store and get the snack I like to hunk down :poordat:

Trump has offered 1 BILLION Dollars to a South German pharmaceutical Company for the EXCLUSIVE rights to a vaccine they 

are now testing. This exclusive right would only be for the USA !   :facepalm:    :O

The German company, have said that IF the vaccine does work and promises a 100% cure, it will be available to the ENTIRE WORLD

and not only exclusive to the United States.. The European commission and everyone in Europe are outraged at the idiotic Donald Trump

for making such an offer.

It is believed that he made this money offer a few times to the company in the past couple of weeks. The white house has been having secret

meetings with some of the worlds phamaceutical companies who are testing new vaccines.

TBH once this whole mess is over and we're back to "normal", the EU should sanction the shit out of the US for even attempting this!

At times like this, when the whole world should be working together to deal with this pandemic, when China for example is sending supplies and medical experts to Italy and Spain, Trump turns out to be an even bigger, more egoistic backstabbing bitch than we already knew he was. #disappointedbutnotsurprised 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I am happy that the Chinese Government is sending many new and much needed medical supplies to Italy and elsewhere in Europe.

Good for them !  I always thought they would shut their doors to everyone and hide under a rug. This seems to be not the case.

I am glad they are helping.

As for the "Trump Deal" with this vaccine, I am also a little bit sad and angry, BUT I would not create "sanctions" on the USA one day after

this is all over.    You know the old wise saying, "Two wrongs , don´t make it right."

What the world does not need is making drastic sanctions all over the place. This will only jeopardize and hurt everyone. This is a world 

in need to work TOGETHER for the better of everyone´s economy and well-being.    If we continue fighting against each other with

sanctions and import/export taxes  it will only HURT everyone. 

In return this would mean more people unemployed, more poverty, and alot more angry businesses which would be closing its doors.

I dont think this would be a wise decision.     Even though personaly , I am very mad at Donald Trump´s idiotic-rationalization on these matters.

Let´s face it, he is not the wisest of Presidents to ever sit in the White House office, but his ideas  to not represent all of the citizens of America.

They just have to deal with him and swallow up whatever he throws at the crowd. 

I mean, they did vote for him...

Don't get me wrong, I essentially agree with you, but as far as I am aware, the US have imposed sanctions on countries like Russia, China, Iran etc. for things that I'd consider less horrible than this. Just my opinion, of course. It's true that sanctions don't really help anyone, but sometimes they're the only way people like Trump and his government learn. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

they still haven't shut down our work and im annoyed, its not fair, we shouldn't be risking our lives i mean, i know i wont be risking my life going but i would like to at least have a week off, that'd be nice

weren't you saying u wanna go to the beach and stuff and that this is media-generated panic just like a day or two ago 

i76mrxw.png 

Crazy the different things countries have done to take action, some cancelling rent and bills, some closing schools, pubs and places, some keeping people in doors and then others like the UK not really doing anything at all.

It's why I will never vote for a politician, none are to be trusted. In this crisis Boris Johnson has done absolutley nothing, I hope he dies.

It's why I will never vote for a politician, none are to be trusted. 

Ok but I'm sure Corbyn wouldn't be effectively culling people right now like Boris is at least