Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

Went to the same place today and still no pasta or hand sanitizer

giphy.gif

Europe, Scotland and England also suspended all football until who knows when :pft:

its fear manipulation and pure media brainwashing, fear is the best manipulation and control strategy (see.. religion), they want whoever gets a minor headache or chest infection to panic and go get this new "vaccine" that they've produced.. god knows what kind of poison they're trying to inject into the population but it seems to be working and its a smart idea if u ask me... ask yourself this, how does it really effect ur life rn? (even if u had it)- like if u got really sick right now and had never heard of this stupid virus u wouldn't give a damn, the illness would pass and you'd go along with your days...

old people, and babies have alwaays been dying from the common cold, of course its going to look bad if only the deaths of the people that have symptons are to be broadcasted, they're not broadcasting the amount of people who are okay and who are recovering from it are they.. and ask yourself why? even if this virus was as deadly as they say it is... why on earth would they want to broadcast how deadly it is, that would be stupid, that would be the LAST thing they'd be trying to do if it were true...

anyway im just gonna ignore this and go on with my life, its hard not to hear about this shit everywhere i go cus dumbasses are always calling up at the call centre asking for face masks... but yeah, these sly little bastards have got the world terrified so props to them

it's really tiring to see misinformation and mass hysteria being spread around so much. majority of cases are mild, resembling a cold or mild fever/flu. it's usually not dangerous unless you are 60-70+ or already have a depleted immune system. you can stock up on lysol and hand sanitizers all you want but the reality is that coronavirus is a virus and those products only really kill bacteria so it probably won't do much. and also, just because somebody has a cough does not mean they have the coronavirus, it's sad that even has to be said.

however it's still good to take precautions and follow reputable news and medical sources to keep yourself updated on what's going on. this is still a major issue but spreading mistruths and hysteria does more harm than good.

you guys both spilled  :gclap:

posts like these make me feel so much better about the situation.

I would never hurt you

its fear manipulation and pure media brainwashing, fear is the best manipulation and control strategy (see.. religion), they want whoever gets a minor headache or chest infection to panic and go get this new "vaccine" that they've produced.. god knows what kind of poison they're trying to inject into the population but it seems to be working and its a smart idea if u ask me...

This whole post is just a garbage take in a bunch of ways.

There is no vaccine ready and probably won't be before the end of the year. Get out of here with this paranoid conspiratorial anti-vax bullshit.

ask yourself this, how does it really effect ur life rn? (even if u had it)- like if u got really sick right now and had never heard of this stupid virus u wouldn't give a damn, the illness would pass and you'd go along with your days...

It's not about you (who are presumably young and healthy). It's about making sure you're not a fucking carrier who will pass it on to someone vulnerable or someone else who will.

old people, and babies have alwaays been dying from the common cold, of course its going to look bad if only the deaths of the people that have symptons are to be broadcasted, they're not broadcasting the amount of people who are okay and who are recovering from it are they.. and ask yourself why?

YeAh, AnD wHaT aBoUt AlL tHe WoMeN hArVeY wEiNsTeIn DiDn'T rApE. oR aLl ThE jEwS wHo DiDn'T dIe In ThE hOlOcAusT. nObOdY eVeR tAlKs AbOuT tHaT!!!!

even if this virus was as deadly as they say it is... why on earth would they want to broadcast how deadly it is, that would be stupid, that would be the LAST thing they'd be trying to do if it were true...

Because? This doesn't follow. At all.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Oh well our cinema is closed at least next week and apparently our boss is trying to get us some "maintenance shifts" or something so us employees won't go broke but if I don't get any of those shifts at all I'm gonna lose like 360€ which is a lot so  :crossed:

Wow so this actually got 5 likes. I really hope this post is in a sarcastic tone. 

please explain to me what part of my post doesn't make sense to you... i'm interested to hear why u seem to disagree so passionately, it makes me wonder

This whole post is just a garbage take in a bunch of ways.

There is no vaccine ready and probably won't be before the end of the year. Get out of here with this paranoid conspiratorial anti-vax bullshit.

did ... u really just... call me the paranoid one?? literally everything i said in this post is the opposite of paranoia... can u even read? how is being against running off to the hospital to get an injection of some random shit into your bodies to protect against a virus that is barely even deadly .. how on earth does that make me the paranoid one?? lmao

you guys both spilled  :gclap:

posts like these make me feel so much better about the situation.

really.. dont be worried, you'll be okay <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Obviously the stock market is very important, but how exactly will this impact the lives of the general population? (I'm not very well versed in economics, all I know is the 2008 recession had something to do with the dot com bubble)

giphy.gif

I awoke this morning by my teacher telling everyone in our class that I potentially had it (because my mother told me to tell the uni) and I feel like everyone's talking to me as if I was dead already. I mean it's probably just a cold. I can't get tested and it's annoying me

ZKcaooE.png

Not downplaying anything, I actually had a post sourced from med lab reports etc the other day)

edit: might as well:

does anyone wanna help solve/ understand this w me or something :

Similar to MERS and SARS viruses, they belong to the same family:

here's the world health org site, it's pretty useful in answering laymen's language: 

I'm thinking that if there's already some kind of genetic similarities between covid 19 and the other 2 viruses mentioned, that that's what scientists might already be looking into to better understand at least, it's structure and what to do w it, in coming up w a vaccine .. or at least, it's some kind of clue or start 

here's another site from the natl biotech site, it's got a good summary of the virus, and goes into the symptoms pretty well, transmission etc.: 

Classes got cancelled, went grocery shopping yesterday. There really is no tp, santizer and pasta. I usually get baby wipes bc they're better for just cooling urself down aside from hygiene. Those were getting thinned too, which was annoying. 

Was making casual jokes w a cashier and they were so OVER it lolololol. 
Sending memes to friends and just messaging each other. 
I know i'm not really the target age range for the virus, like so many others here I'm guessing, but just important to say, that the older folks in our lives still only of course deserve their chances to be as healthy as possible, just like any person. So be careful peeps 

what's frustrating is how it's basically cold/flu season here, which only makes people panic a lot more. 

ok. to end things on a visual note. also, bc this woman is amazing, ICONIC, have a good chuckle:

UV/Honeymoon

did ... u really just... call me the paranoid one??

Yes. You're goddamn right I did.

literally everything i said in this post is the opposite of paranoia... can u even read?

Literally everything you said in that post is textbook paranoia. You claim a nebulous, unnamed "they" is trying to inject poison into the population and control people through a campaign of fear, manipulation, and brainwashing. 

how is being against running off to the hospital to get an injection of some random shit into your bodies to protect against a virus that is barely even deadly .. how on earth does that make me the paranoid one?? lmao

You're doing it again. "Being against running off to the hospital to get an injection of some random shit". As already stated, you're talking about vaccines that essentially do not exist. And the reason they do not is because medical scientists will be rigorously testing them for many months first. But "random shit". Okay.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I watched this a couple of days ago

I know people seem not to like Joe Rogan, any time I see him trending on social media people are calling him republican, far right, racist, transphobic and stuff yet i've probably watched 100s of his podcasts and he always comes across pretty fair, he is also not a republican and considers himself left wing and has never voted for them, one of his daughters is black, considers his parents hippies. He is pretty chill and not very political at all mostly speaks about monkeys, robots, dmt, weed, aliens, jiu-jitsu, mma, comedy, hunting, health, fitness, science and like dna, aging, supplements and medical things relating to finess and recovery and living longer.

Anyway that guest who is an infectious disease expert said that he could go home tonight and make a vaccine, its easy to make vaccines but they need to be tested and approved and it usually takes over a year. He then gave an example which I forgot but it was a vaccine for some illness a while ago that ended up the antibodies made the virus much much worse for some people and thats why they take longer to approve as they need to be tested on like 50,000 people. Pretty interesting.

Wow, so they shut down all universities and schools here in Austria, closed the borders, and have now also banned flights from France, Switzerland, and Spain. In addition, from next week on, only grocery stores, pharmacies, petrol stations etc. will be open, and they've even put five smaller towns under complete quarantine today. On the one hand this all sounds kinda frightening, but at the same time I'm not really scared, I'm actually glad our government is doing something, unlike the UK or the US, and quite a few other countries.

Anyway... I guess shit's about to go down lol?

tumblr_inline_oqkdfwrX4D1r6gkuz_1280.jpg

Stay safe, everybody!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

spain got lockdown today at 15:00 PM and we have to stay home for the next 14 days, i was thinking about going to visit my parents but since the city where i live, study and work has had a few case i guess i'm staying here at least until april 3rd more or less which is when holidays are scheduled, for now i'm wasting my time watching and playing pokemon and my teachers are giving their classe online, also i'm kinda happy that we have a little garden because at least i can enjoy sun and fresh air but gosh i fucking hate this situation

giphy.gif

So since yesterday malls, restaurants and pubs in Poland are closed, most businesses as well and I'm bummed because I'm running out of my The Ordinary products and it's Douglas so it's closed God knows for how long RIP my skincare

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif