Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

i honestly think this virus was spread a long time before. everyone in my area (me included) had the worst flu this january and i rarely get sick. anyways, for my own safety, i'm staying

and i would advise everybody else to do so x

Just to reiterate, coronavirus is probably not going to personally be a problem for anyone here, but you could be spreading it to other people who are much more vulnerable (ie the elderly). This video explains it really well if you're confused.

3lfQEhw.png

Just to reiterate, coronavirus is probably not going to personally be a problem for anyone here, but you could be spreading it to other people who are much more vulnerable (ie the elderly). This video explains it really well if you're confused.

let me stan ha

:gclap:   The BEST video ever made about the covid-19 (so far).

I like it 

-

This guy predicted future pandemics  back in 2015 .... 

... people didn´t listen to him or pay attention, because he was wearing an ugly pink sweater.

No one ever takes Bill seriously if he is wearing a pink sweater.

-

Yep, that is it.

h++ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md6Dvxdr0AQ

This guy predicted future pandemics  back in 2015 .... 

... people didn´t listen to him or pay attention, because he was wearing an ugly pink sweater.

No one ever takes Bill seriously if he is wearing a pink sweater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

whats even scarier is that in 2018 president trump abruptly ended the pandemic response tasks force for no reason and claimed it saved thousands of lives by doing so. But only yesterday he said he took no responsibility for it and that he doesn’t even remember that being a thing. And about a week ago he said something about the virus and world leaders response‘a to it and he almost slipped and and said Russia knows everything

Although this pandemic has swept us all of our feet (at least in terms of world preparedness), statistically speaking we were overdue a widespread highly infectious disease (or virus in this case), seeing as Swine Flu was over 10 years ago and (thankfully) Ebola didn't spread as quickly on as wide of a scale. The fact that this occurs in a time of great political turmoil is also food for thought regarding what qualities make a successful government and what will be the main factors motivating future voters to favor certain candidates over others. If anything can be gained from watching this devastation unfold on a global scale, it is that health supersedes all else (even economic gain) and that the harder, better, faster, stronger (great song by daft punk!) mentality of consumerism and materialism that has ruled supreme in recent years is not sustainable. If we want to truly enjoy all the good life has to offer, we need to take care of each other and our environment. Although they say tragedy inspires great art, coming together to try and value or neighbor's rights as much as we value our own generates even more inspiration- inspiration from the beauty of shared ideas as opposed to fragmented division and isolation.

That's not to make this political- rather looking beyond who you voted for and seeing each other as all essentially more similar than we are different- could be the lesson of this testing time. After all, healthy workers are more productive and support the economy. So it's in mutual interest that we preserve our world and the people in it, rather than consign ourselves to believing it's too late to make a shift towards better times :)

giphy.gif

Can someone explain to me how the lock-downs in Italy and Spain really work? A friend has a roomate she doesn't like, and she wants to drive back home in case the US starts to impose some lock-downs (assuming our city would be included). I'm trying to convince her (and myself) that a lock-down is unlikely and even then still isn't a "you can only be in your house for two weeks" thing that it seems to be--am I wrong? 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I'm so glad my President took this seriously before it went too bad. Around 30 infected (they're all in quarantine) and 2 dead and he already closed the borders (they're being highly monitored which is extremely rare for us), spent millions so everyone can get tested quickly whenever they wish, there's info everywhere, all events postponed in literally 1 day and no one from North America, Europe or Asia can come by either plane or cruise. I hope this solves everything... I don't want universities to close.

I wish the US and UK would follow this example... I truly worry they might be the next epicenters. However, if you're in the middle of the Chihuahuan you should be fine! If you happen upon cacti, you might even enjoy Agave, Tequila or Nopales :)

giphy.gif