Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

She could literally copy the same thing she wrote for the cancellation e-mails and venue announcements and put it on her Twitter in SECONDS.

I legit have no idea why she's not saying anything. If I were her it'd just feel wrong to stay silent.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What’s beyond me though is that whenever she’s around fans she’s the sweetest. How can she be acting so careless now?

We really don't know what is happening, but  think we should be kinder to her.

Lol I agree with many members a few pages ago. When it was announced she would come to Lollapalooza all my friends texted me excited af and I wasn't. It took me by surprise but I was like, okay! Then watching videos, seeing the motherfucking setlist :rip: (the worst she ever had). Her barely showing any excitement towards this tour (she was excited and happy AF about the LATTM), and now this :rip: I don't want her to cancel my show BY ANY MEANS, that would ruin my year, but I'm not crazy about this show. Sure I'll have a great time with my friends, hear some of my favorite songs live (Venice Bitch...) but still. 

Also I NEED her to quit the recycled LATTM performances :rip: Cherry and the medley need to go.

Lol I agree with many members a few pages ago. When it was announced she would come to Lollapalooza all my friends texted me excited af and I wasn't. It took me by surprise but I was like, okay! Then watching videos, seeing the motherfucking setlist :rip: (the worst she ever had). Her barely showing any excitement towards this tour (she was excited and happy AF about the LATTM), and now this :rip: I don't want her to cancel my show BY ANY MEANS, that would ruin my year, but I'm not crazy about this show. Sure I'll have a great time with my friends, hear some of my favorite songs live (Venice Bitch...) but still. 

Also I NEED her to quit the recycled LATTM performances :rip: Cherry and the medley need to go.

My thoughts exactly. 

I'm just scared because the doctor gave her like one month to rest, so she has until march 20th or something to get better. My concert is on april 3rd so she'll have thirteen days to let us know if she will come here or not, and in the meantime I have to travel to another city to sort everything out. I really wanted to do everything as soon as I can but I'm scared she will cancel, but I'm also scared of leaving everything for the last minute and getting screwed over   :toofloppy:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

"Dear Metallica Family,

It pains me to write this, but I have to let all of you know that I cannot make it to Sonic Temple in Columbus and Louder Than Life in Louisville this year. As part of my continuing effort to get and stay healthy, I have critical recovery events on those weekends that cannot be moved. I apologize to all of our fans who have bought tickets for these festivals. We are working with the festival promoters to provide for refunds or exchanges.

My intent with this statement is saying “I apologize” to each one of you. The reality is that I have not prioritized my health in the past year of touring and I now know that my mental health comes first. That might sound like a no-brainer for most of you but I didn’t want to let the Metallica team/family down and, I alone completely compromised myself.

Looking on the brighter side, my therapy is going well. It was absolutely necessary for me to look after my mental, physical, and spiritual health.

I want to stress that the band will play all other announced 2020 shows.

I am looking forward to getting back to playing and seeing all our great South American fans in April. And, of course, playing the Epicenter in Charlotte, Welcome To Rockville, in Daytona and Aftershock Festival in Sacramento. We will still play two unique sets at each of these festivals.

Beyond 2020, I am optimistic about the blessings I have been given and what the future brings. I appreciate all the great prayers and support from everyone since I went into rehab last September. Like the moth into the flame, being human in this career has its huge challenges and can be difficult. Your understanding helps the healing.

- James"

I just read this text, written by James Hetfield (lead singer of the band Metallica) about the cancellation of some shows... And it was inevitable not to think about Lana and the whole situation.

I am not saying that she should do like James and fully expose what is happening to her. But just a brief statement would be enough (After all, some fans are really concerned about her).

The different way of acting in these situations ends up showing who really cares and who doesn't (Unfortunately!).

giphy.gif

Now the reality that I should be seeing Ride and Venice Bitch (the only two songs I would really care about seeing) live tomorrow but I'm not has set in  :crossed:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Cherry and the medley need to go.

Cherry is a serve every single time which cannot be said about other songs. The "cause I love you so much" thingy remains a highlight and I wouldn't toss it having the shows as they are now

Since the Corona-Virus (Covid-19) epidemic has reached some parts of Europe and some people have died (and many contaminated) , 

perhaps she is afraid of catching the virus ?

Perhaps, that is her excuse.

I don´t know.

That also crossed my mind today. 6 people dead in Italy, schools in Milan are closed and all that.

Halsey currently tours Manic in Europe and people say she's not meeting fans like she used to.

Lana is known for close interactions with fans and we all take it for granted so I wouldn't be surprised if that was her reasoning as well.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I think it's a combination of factors - I think that she's genuinely sick, but I think the reason she hasn't said anything on social media about it is because there is some other psychological factor at play - for example, maybe the Weinstein trial is taking a greater toll on her than any of us know, or she broke up/had a fight with Seany, or something like that.

As many of us here can attest to, when you're depressed af you just do not care. About anything. 

Let's see what happens ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Since the Corona-Virus (Covid-19) epidemic has reached some parts of Europe and some people have died (and many contaminated) , 

perhaps she is afraid of catching the virus ?

Perhaps, that is her excuse.

I don´t know.

If that were the case, it's a bit ironic that one of the few shows she didn't cancel in Europe is the Italian one.

---

I was starting to believe she's facing some kind of mental illness, or is experiencing a depressive episode (even if it had been caused by not being able to perfom due to a physical condition). It was the only thing in my eyes that justified this absolute silence from everyone, probably due to personal shame and respect and privacy for her situation. I mean, all people around her (Rob, Chuch, Sean) are posting on social media like nothing happened, so she can't be THAT bad - I hope. She (or above all, her team) were perfectly capable of taking 10 minutes of their time to type or record a message adressing the issue for everyone to see, instead of that cheap pre-made commercial email sent to the venue and then to the ticket buyers. 

I just can't understand... The context in which this happened and the apparent normal behavior last week followed by this sudden disappearance ever since leaves me no plausible excuses for this behavior. I'm trying to be kind because I still love her a lot, but I can't say I'm not dissapointed and hurt by this, and I wasn't even attending this leg.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Shut the fuck up.

Exactly. I think it'd be difficult for her to be even more half-arsed than she already is, and even if she did manage to be quarter-arsed, I don't think anyone would be surprised or wonder what was "wrong".

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Obsessed? I don't give a damn about you, but this constant bashing and negativity gets annoying.

You're not even a fan.

How about no? Learn to take a fucking joke, stop being so fucking obsessed with everything I say, and put me on ignore if it's so trumatic for you.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Obsessed? I don't give a damn about you, but this constant bashing and negativity gets annoying.

You're not even a fan.

You literally have replied to me soooo many times and told me to shut up 'n' shit, not to mention randomly DMing me.

You didn't say anything to anyone else in this thread - including the person who said she was half-arsed in the first place - you just come straight for me, without contributing anything else.

Use the ignore function. Leave me aloen.

Cherry is a serve every single time which cannot be said about other songs. The "cause I love you so much" thingy remains a highlight and I wouldn't toss it having the shows as they are now

Yeah, I have to agree that Cherry is the least of the problems with the set list.

I'm not afraid of you. Why reply to my dm two months later?

You literally have replied to me soooo many times and told me to shut up 'n' shit, not to mention randomly DMing me.

You didn't say anything to anyone else in this thread - including the person who said she was half-arsed in the first place - you just come straight for me, without contributing anything else.

Use the ignore function. Leave me aloen.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg