5.       New Baddy 
  6.       Dance ‘pon It
  7.       Keep It Fenty  
  8.       Flowers 
  9.       Pure
  10.       Delete My Number 
  11.       Tell The World 
  12.       Waterfall 

this goes flawlessly, I wish she would bring back that “Jamaican / tropical” feel to her songs! She did that so well 

no

20 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:
  1.       Mr Badman 
  2.       1% (Madness)
  3.       100,000 Fires
  4.       Nightmares 
  5.       New Baddy 
  6.       Dance ‘pon It
  7.       Keep It Fenty  
  8.       Flowers 
  9.       Pure
  10.       Delete My Number 
  11.       Tell The World 
  12.       Waterfall 

this goes flawlessly, I wish she would bring back that “Jamaican / tropical” feel to her songs! She did that so well 

Another day another imaginary album :brigitte:

6 minutes ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

It's absolutely insane how she snubbed Pretend and Cold for Broke and Heaven... replacing those two songs would've made the album an instant 10/10 :charli:

why would she just scrap 2 of the most prettiest songs of the album tho:bebe: pretend just sound like wonderland and if i was god together it would’ve been such an obvious filler even tho it sounds fine

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

why would she just scrap 2 of the most prettiest songs of the album tho:bebe: pretend just sound like wonderland and if i was god together it would’ve been such an obvious filler even tho it sounds fine

Broke is cute I guess but Heaven had no business being on there. If I Was God should have been the ONLY ballad on the album and I will die on that hill:fabcat:

22 hours ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

It's absolutely insane how she snubbed Pretend and Cold for Broke and Heaven... replacing those two songs would've made the album an instant 10/10 :charli:

I would actually just leave them out and leave the album as it is, maybe swap Kill My Boyfriend to Trouble since it was between eras 

Okay so I’m revisiting the Bloom album and must say, it’s growing on me a lot! 

the first time I listened to it I didn’t like it that much except for Lace and Midnight Ocean, but today I decided to listen to it with an open mind and I LOOOVE IT… it’s so moody and grungy in the best way! 

Tame The Young, Electric Gate, Atoms, Gone and Nothing To Say are great! And the outro in Lace… sends me everytime :oprah2:

1 hour ago, SinclairKills23 said:

DIP EP should’ve been released. End of statement. 

for real, even as an album! 

I can hear it on SoundCloud but I would looove to stream it and give her my coin. Also, I think she deserves the recognition 

when shes coming back to announce DIP and its not an ep but her debut (kinda) album and it has act natural, broken, and sex and paranoia on it even though thats basically act natural demo OGMKL;SGJKGSDLGDSF

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

when shes coming back to announce DIP and its not an ep but her debut (kinda) album and it has act natural, broken, and sex and paranoia on it even though thats basically act natural demo OGMKL;SGJKGSDLGDSF

I think Wait In The Wenz, Act Natural, Red Lambo and Gemini Boy would fit better. Even Birds Of Galileo or Vultures 

On 2/23/2024 at 7:44 PM, SinclairKills23 said:

DIP EP should’ve been released. End of statement. 

The EP was kinda bad outside of the two singles I fear. Every other track recorded for it washes the ones she was intending on releasing.

25 minutes ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

The EP was kinda bad outside of the two singles I fear. Every other track recorded for it washes the ones she was intending on releasing.

What you talking about? That EP woulda SLAPPED! Definitely potential hits or other single releases like maybe Childish or Faberge. RIP Devil in Paradise EP :bebe:

37 minutes ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

Childish is one of her best songs whattttttt

Smash, White Dior, Faberge all so good too

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

13 hours ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

this is insane! 

Faberge, Childish, Gemini Boy, Power Lines and Very Beige are literal BOPs!! 

also Birds Of Galileo, Vultures and Red Lambo are great! 

Im not feeling White Dior and Smash as much, but they’re still good. Her best work to date no doubt 

20 hours ago, SinclairKills23 said:

What you talking about? That EP woulda SLAPPED! Definitely potential hits or other single releases like maybe Childish or Faberge. RIP Devil in Paradise EP :bebe:

20 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Childish is one of her best songs whattttttt

Smash, White Dior, Faberge all so good too

7 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

this is insane! 

Faberge, Childish, Gemini Boy, Power Lines and Very Beige are literal BOPs!! 

also Birds Of Galileo, Vultures and Red Lambo are great! 

Im not feeling White Dior and Smash as much, but they’re still good. Her best work to date no doubt 

You don't know it now but when the classics Melt, Little Star and Chalamet Eyes (ended Fergie with this one) eventually leak you will see what I mean. Birds of Galileo also one of her finest:fabcat: