queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

just stop leaking her shit whether it’s to-be-released or not 

part of the reason we only have +30mg to listen to is because you keep leaking the stuff she wants to put out. we arent even supposed to have the stuff you’re all calling stale so it’s a bit rich to say you want new material :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 3/5/2024 at 11:07 AM, ultrabanisters said:

just stop leaking her shit whether it’s to-be-released or not 

part of the reason we only have +30mg to listen to is because you keep leaking the stuff she wants to put out. we arent even supposed to have the stuff you’re all calling stale so it’s a bit rich to say you want new material :keyboard:

I find It funny that u say the reason she hasn’t released anything further +30mg it’s because of the leaks when the DIP EP leaked years later after the date it was “supposed” to be released…

that might be the case with other artist but with Teddy Im certain that’s not the reason, something is holding her back and it’s not the leaks. It’s pretty obvious anytime she announces something she gets tons of hate comments still from the X Factor fiasco… I think that’s the reason we are not getting any! 

She should release DIP or whatever and let the art speak for itself, I mean… the talent is there and that’s for sure! 

32 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I find It funny that u say the reason she hasn’t released anything further +30mg it’s because of the leaks when the DIP EP leaked years later after the date it was “supposed” to be released…

that might be the case with other artist but with Teddy in certain that’s not the reason, something is holding her back and it’s not the leak. It’s pretty obvious anytime she announces something she gets tons of hate comments still from the X Factor fiasco… I think that’s the reason we are not getting any! 

She should release DIP or whatever and let the art speak for itself, I mean… the talent is there and that’s for sure! 

Wait in the Benz leaking actually disrupted the album process quite a bit, believe it or not

53 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wait in the Benz leaking actually disrupted the album process quite a bit, believe it or not

same thing, since she gave us the snippet until it was leaked so much time passed, that song was never coming to be released… let’s be real! 

I agree sometimes the leaks can affect an artists output but I don’t think this is the case 

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

poor argument and not true it’s just u want to be something special and vault things and don’t want leaks out not because u care about her:flop: good luck spending 2k for mumbles

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

same thing, since she gave us the snippet until it was leaked so much time passed, that song was never coming to be released… let’s be real! 

I agree sometimes the leaks can affect an artists output but I don’t think this is the case 

8 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

poor argument and not true it’s just u want to be something special and vault things and don’t want leaks out not because u care about her:flop: good luck spending 2k for mumbles

Wow, you guys sound like some piece of shit ass “fans”

30 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wow, you guys sound like some piece of shit ass “fans”

no-music, nothing to be a fan about… it’s that simple!

im not promoting leaking stuff she’s planning to release (obvi) but I don’t see the problem of it being leaked once the project it’s scrapped 

so easy to judge, but I bet you listen to leaks too 

32 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

im not promoting leaking stuff she’s planning to release (obvi) but I don’t see the problem of it being leaked once the project it’s scrapped 

Prove it’s scrapped :brigitte:

oh right,  you can’t :brigitte:

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Devil in Paradise (EP) was DEFINITELY scrapped. It was teased in 2018 with POAF and DIP but it’s six years later, and nothing. We can only reckon Teddy wasn’t impressed with the EP and had second thoughts and decided not to release. 

2 minutes ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Devil in Paradise (EP) was DEFINITELY scrapped. It was teased in 2018 with POAF and DIP but it’s six years later, and nothing. We can only reckon Teddy wasn’t impressed with the EP and had second thoughts and decided not to release. 

They were talking about Wait In The Benz (which is not scrapped)

:brigitte:

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

They were talking about Wait In The Benz (which is not scrapped)

:brigitte:

Oh. We’ll have to see, whether or not it appears on the album (whenever it does come out). Also, random side note, some of her fans are pretty not nice. Knowing from experience. She’s nice, just some of her fans aren’t unfortunately.

1 hour ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Oh. We’ll have to see, whether or not it appears on the album (whenever it does come out). Also, random side note, some of her fans are pretty not nice. Knowing from experience. She’s nice, just some of her fans aren’t unfortunately.

There are fans like that for every fandom/artist tho to be fair lol Teddy stans have put up with a lot. And by "a lot" I mean basically nothing at the same time.

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

U thought u ate?

DIP and WOTB are SO scrapped, it’s been YEARS! She probably recorded thousands of songs after those… but if “calling people out” makes u feel morally superior… do u, boo 

in my opinion, if she’s not planning on releasing anything soon (it’s been like that for years now) at least leaks keep the fandom interested 

23 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

U thought u ate?

DIP and WOTB are SO scrapped, it’s been YEARS! She probably recorded thousands of songs after those… but if “calling people out” makes u feel morally superior… do u, boo 

in my opinion, if she’s not planning on releasing anything soon (it’s been like that for years now) at least leaks keep the fandom interested 

When I become a mod I’m banning you