jazzsingrcultleadr

HRH Collection

Let's talk about our problematic, mentally unstable queen of YouTube! She's eccentric, she has a gay cult following, she probably thinks chemtrails are real...I hope she has a feature on the new album.

What's your favorite video from anti-masker Alex?

Mine right now is "Diet Coke Tutorial."

Part of me thinks/knows that she’s definitely trolling in a Trisha way (esp with those old videos floating around) but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has these traits irl, so many people from LA - esp the transplants - are like this :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

99.9% positive that this is about lana. it was posted a day or two after those photos of her in malibu went viral on twitter 

E712FCFF-E409-45AB-959A-D210DBDDB16B.jpe

shes a known “fan” shes seen listening to her music in old vlogs & use to follow honeymoon+multiple lana accounts on her old instagram before it was deleted. she also copied lanas old signature eyeliner & copies her mannerisms when smoking, it seems she doesn’t like to mention lana because she wants to appear oblivious to the fact that people compare the two when she clearly wants that comparison well i guess not anymore anyways shes pathetic she wishes she could be as iconic as lana is  :tanisha:

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

I’m sorry this is so incredibly random, but a video just popped up on my TikTok FYP of a compilation of HRHC’s old YouTube videos from like 2009-2011, and I was like hold on… that girl looks familiar… like REALLY familiar.. I think I used to watch her?? So I logged into my old YouTube account I used around that time and I’m literally subscribed to her and have so many of her old videos saved in my Favourites playlist. I’m so shellshocked, I had absolutely no idea that this little soft spoken blonde girl I used to watch all the time is the same girl who now screams bloody murder at people who wear beachy waves. Like there’s no way that’s the same person, it has to be her evil twin who killed her off and stole her YouTube channel bc skfndksk. I’m just losing my mind at this right now like you CANNOT convince me this is the same person at all likeeeeeeeeeeeee I not once recognised her and connected the dots that they’re the same person until now. Her Lizzy Grant era fr x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS