Baby V Alex

Lana Del Rey Resources, Tutorials & More!

Probably the "Burlap" texture which comes in photoshop. Its almost like the "Watercolor paper" effect, but to me it seems

to look more like a fabric/textile weave.

The Burlap texture is also used alot to create an old-style Postcard effect.  

Mild effect - Scaling 50% - relief 1%

You can texture it mildly or to have a heavy rough texture - grudge-like effect.

Oh thank you so much! :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

do we know what the NFR! typewriter font for the tracklist is?

I am still looking for it, with not much success. It seems to look like a version of the "HOLLYWOOD STARFIRE" typewriter font but

with some letters painted in.

-- https://www.dafont.com/hollywood-starfire.font

it is FREE to download and use.

I'm pretty sure, if you look at the g, it's actually FF Trixie. Not 100% on it but if it is it's the same font than UV booklet. At least the numbers are fitting more than Hollywood Starfire, but the T and e don't match. I'm gonna look into it more

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontfont/ff-trixie?tab=glyphs

Ok it's def not that. Omg I'm going insane I need to find it

ZKcaooE.png

i read through the thread and couldn't find anything definitive but

do we know what two fonts are used on the L4L era Lana logo/vintage LDR logo? I know the L, A, D, R, and Y are one font (i think it was Caslon, right? Or some swash font) are the others are a separate one, but do we know what they are?

EDIT:
wait, I think the N, E, and the other L are Clarendon, the same font as the Ford Del Rey logo font

negAbhB.png

i read through the thread and couldn't find anything definitive but

do we know what two fonts are used on the L4L era Lana logo/vintage LDR logo? I know the L, A, D, R, and Y are one font (i think it was Caslon, right? Or some swash font) are the others are a separate one, but do we know what they are?

EDIT:

wait, I think the N, E, and the other L are Clarendon, the same font as the Ford Del Rey logo font

@annedauphine

okay so after some tinkering around

The L4L LDR logo is an edited/customized version of those two fonts

Interestingly, Clarendon is the actual font used for the Ford Del Rey logo, though they used a modified version for their R in Rey

The two As in Lana is a customized version LTC Caslon Swash. However, the bottom of the As is from Clarendon (on the leg of the A that doesn't have the swoop) (not sure which variation, but it's definitely from Clarendon).

The N is also Clarendon, but some version of it. Not edited

The D is LTC Caslon Swash, and EL is Clarendon

The R is a customized version of LTC Caslon Swash, and the Y is the lowercase glyph from LTC CS

The E is Clarendon, again some version, boldness, whatever, though I think the E in REY is also customized, with the bottom stretched out a little.

I downloaded LTC Caslon Swash from somewhere but the Clarendon fonts I used are all from Adobe Fonts

here is my reconstruction of the logo using the two fonts (the only edited part is the line connecting the two As, and the line below DEL

mkq2fOy.png

negAbhB.png

@annedauphine

okay so after some tinkering around

The L4L LDR logo is an edited/customized version of those two fonts

Interestingly, Clarendon is the actual font used for the Ford Del Rey logo, though they used a modified version for their R in Rey

The two As in Lana is a customized version LTC Caslon Swash. However, the bottom of the As is from Clarendon (on the leg of the A that doesn't have the swoop) (not sure which variation, but it's definitely from Clarendon).

The N is also Clarendon, but some version of it. Not edited

The D is LTC Caslon Swash, and EL is Clarendon

The R is a customized version of LTC Caslon Swash, and the Y is the lowercase glyph from LTC CS

The E is Clarendon, again some version, boldness, whatever, though I think the E in REY is also customized, with the bottom stretched out a little.

I downloaded LTC Caslon Swash from somewhere but the Clarendon fonts I used are all from Adobe Fonts

here is my reconstruction of the logo using the two fonts (the only edited part is the line connecting the two As, and the line below DEL

mkq2fOy.png

Why does it not show when you @ me damn!! Ok I'm sure this has been discussed before I vividly remember looking into this. I'm adding researching it to my to do list

ZKcaooE.png

Can I please ask for someone to re-upload all the official fonts we have so far? And has anyone managed to find the "Love" fonts for the official cover? 

And another thing I wanted to ask is has anyone managed to find what way is the closest to editing the shadows' colors of pictures in the same style as Neil Krug? I've been doing film photography for a while now and it's bugging me how that's the only thing I can't figure out how to do with the Photoshop tools. :pray2:

z445hpI.png