Jump to content
Elle

Summertime (The Gershwin Version) Music Video: OUT NOW - November 19th, 2020

Recommended Posts

Just like that I got more excited for the cover album to come out than COCC. :oop2:


Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Just like that I got more excited for the cover album to come out than COCC. :oop2:

COCC is too uncertain to be hyped for it. :toofunny:
 

This cover slaps so much. And the other cover she teased is already incredible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Is that Clay playing guitar?

That's Blake! They both have pretty short hair though. 

 

I can't get over how is been 10 years and this band - who have been with her since day one - are finally in a clip with her. It's like an immortalised honour, and really shows that she values them. Plus this is their little project which really highlights musicality and I hope features them really prominently. :oprah:


tumblr_nqk3hfPFIC1qa9oslo1_500.gifv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagdaleneRay said:

She’s definitely using a new makeup artist and whoever they are is doing a great job

 

She's been using Etienne Ortega consistently since around August, but I believe he first did her makeup for Rolling Stone last October. He's a pretty popular celebrity makeup artist & has done makeup for the KarJenners, Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, and Kali Uchis! x


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elle said:

 

She's been using Etienne Ortega consistently since around August, but I believe he first did her makeup for Rolling Stone last October. He's a pretty popular celebrity makeup artist & has done makeup for the KarJenners, Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, and Kali Uchis! x

 

i wonder if the switch is covid related (since pamela cochrane is in uk correct?) or if she was just ready for a change. hadn't PC been doing her make up since 2012?


aOaIzH2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

 

i wonder if the switch is covid related (since pamela cochrane is in uk correct?) or if she was just ready for a change. hadn't PC been doing her make up since 2012?

 

I'm assuming it's most likely COVID related. Pammy's been in London since lockdown hit, and Etienne is based in LA. Lana probably needed a temporary artist to fill in and reached out to Etienne after recalling the work he did on her last October. I wonder if this will end up being permanent though like how she swapped out Anna for Sheridan in 2018 for her hair - Just like Anna had, Pammy has been working with Lana since 2011.

I must admit though, I do prefer Etienne's makeup... but Pammy is such a sweetheart x


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elle said:

 

I'm assuming it's most likely COVID related. Pammy's been in London since lockdown hit, and Etienne is based in LA. Lana probably needed a temporary artist to fill in and reached out to Etienne after recalling the work he did on her last October. I wonder if this will end up being permanent though like how she swapped out Anna for Sheridan in 2018 for her hair - Just like Anna had, Pammy has been working with Lana since 2011.

I must admit though, I do prefer Etienne's makeup... but Pammy is such a sweetheart x

 

i have loved pammy's looks for lana over the years– and most recently esp for the FIILY/greatest vid, but i did think she weirdly got lana's foundation color wrong at the grammys which is a strange misstep. etienne's looks have been beautiful and def a new approach to lana's signatures (cat eyes/nude lips).


aOaIzH2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Behind the scenes photos with the backup singers added to OP:

50622169958_e71052cc2c_o.jpg50622169988_3102c9d036_b.jpg


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...