crematorium

Eartheater

deserves more recognition. she’s a god. i like to describe her music as something my ears don’t want to listen to but my brain does. does that make sense? her music, concepts, and personality intrigue me in a way that no one else ever has. 

giphy.gif

wow didn't know there's a (tunel under Ocean Blvd) Eartheater thread :hooker: well hello besties :kiss: wishing you all beautiful day.

I love everything about her, the image, the voice, the beauty, the lyrics :wowcry: Phoenix always makes me feel some unidentified deep hard feelings... this is so haunting. I'm forever grateful to my friend for introducing me into her music in 2021. 

Also, I read that she's going to release new album in April :angie:  We truly won

17 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

wow didn't know there's a (tunel under Ocean Blvd) Eartheater thread :hooker: well hello besties :kiss: wishing you all beautiful day.

I love everything about her, the image, the voice, the beauty, the lyrics :wowcry: Phoenix always makes me feel some unidentified deep hard feelings... this is so haunting. I'm forever grateful to my friend for introducing me into her music in 2021. 

Also, I read that she's going to release new album in April :angie:  We truly won

same!!! I just madly fell in love with her last year! she became my top 5 most listened artist in 2022

I can't wait for the new album

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, bluedealer said:

Nice to see some love for Phoenix! Fans are always praising Trinity, but I think Phoenix is her true masterpiece. She's about to top that with her next record though.

Volcano, Below The Clavicle and Faith Consuming Hope have to be some of my favorite songs ever.

Phoenix is what got me into her, because it’s a little more easily digestible (well maybe apart from her searing banshee call on below the clavicle which is of course amazing) but Trinity really hit last year for me and Spill the Milk is now one of my favorite songs ever, just mind blisteringly beautiful. I’m so excited for whatever she does next, musically. Happy to hear it’s likely in the first half of the year! 

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Phoenix is what got me into her, because it’s a little more easily digestible (well maybe apart from her searing banshee call on below the clavicle which is of course amazing) but Trinity really hit last year for me and Spill the Milk is now one of my favorite songs ever, just mind blisteringly beautiful. I’m so excited for whatever she does next, musically. Happy to hear it’s likely in the first half of the year! 

wow I think it's the opposite. I feel like trinity is more easily digestible than phoenix. I feel like I have to be in a certain mood to listen to phoenix you know

spill the milk is one of my favs too!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 hours ago, domandapiano said:

at first I couldn't get into her music despite Volcano because anything was so strange and different. Never ever heard something even close to her. I cannot even describe it well but I think you can relate to this feeling she made us feel :defeated:

Everything about her is interesting and intriguing. I loooooove the way she uses her voice on Phoenix. It feels like a journey into the most intimate parts of my soul  :bebe:

the fact that if you play Phoenix in loop it ends in the same key as it starts....just like a Phoenix rising out of ashes again and again :wowcry:

just no words :toofunny: like faith is consuming her hope for real... 

She can convey specific yet indescribable feelings so well :crying4:

She's currently working on two albums, Powder and Aftermath, revealed in her Crack Magazine cover story. Powder will be out Autumn this year and Aftermath in Spring 2024.

When we meet up in Drewchin’s apartment in March, she’s working on new music – I find out later these are actually two distinct records, Powder and Aftermath – which she has been working on in studios around the world, most notably at Sunset Sound in Los Angeles. It’s the first music she’s made in a real studio environment since her early days as a young Roberta Flack protegé, and when I ask her who she worked on the music with, she laughs and tells me she made it with the ghosts of every artist who has recorded at Sunset – from Miles Davis to Van Dyke Parks to Celine Dion. “There was just this energy there,” she says, her voice lifting. “I picked up a guitar and everything fell out. It made me appreciate the reverence of a really gorgeous studio.”

She’s tight-lipped about the two records, careful not to spoil any surprises, but you can tell how excited she is about it. “I feel like these are some of the best lyrics I’ve ever written,” she says of the music. “Powder is more intimate, a completely new sound. I think I’m playing with nostalgia more than I ever have.” Aftermath, meanwhile, is more abrasively electronic. “It’s anthemic,” she reveals, “really big sounding.” Both records are the breaking down of something new – two different but closely linked parts of mutation: the moment right before entering the chrysalis, and the moment during it. The two records are in direct conversation and will come out within six months of each other. Powder is her autumn album; Aftermath, the spring edition.

https://crackmagazine.net/article/profiles/eartheater-cover-story-may/

:excited::excited:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

21 minutes ago, Blue Rev said:

She's currently working on two albums, Powder and Aftermath, revealed in her Crack Magazine cover story. Powder will be out Autumn this year and Aftermath in Spring 2024.

SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 3/5/2023 at 2:40 AM, domandapiano said:

The new remix of airborne ashes is so fxcking good. The original is obviously good as well, it’s just an amazing song. 

it sounds like European techno from 00' and I LOVE IT. Even tho the beat makes me wanna dance the lyrics still hit hard :toofunny:. God bless her power, her mind.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:51 PM, Blue Rev said:

:oprah4::monica: Eartheaterboard's lipsters we WON