princessdollie

Ethel Cain

8 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

preachers daughter is literally an hour and 15 minutes... saying its an hour long isnt really wrong

hey be happy it gives room for an extra song :dance:

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

it’s over an hour long… closer to the run time of pd:hooker:

do you know anything about when we can expect it or is it still tbd lol

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

20 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

do you know anything about when we can expect it or is it still tbd lol

not this year, most likely because of touring the entirety of 2023 and most of 2022. she said it’s very cold so i’m assuming either earlier next year when it’s still cold out or (hopefully not) towards the end of next year. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

not this year, most likely because of touring the entirety of 2023 and most of 2022. she said it’s very cold so i’m assuming either earlier next year when it’s still cold out or (hopefully not) towards the end of next year. 

called it 

im seeing her tonight! 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we know how many tracks the b sides will have? i hope it's not short like an ep

i mean i think it will be an ep, like no more than 5 songs, i have no idea tho

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

50 minutes ago, fathercain said:

i mean i think it will be an ep, like no more than 5 songs, i have no idea tho

well waco texas takes up 20 minutes right? so there's 40 minutes remaining, but for ethel cain that could be like 2 or 3 songs lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

preachers daughter is literally an hour and 15 minutes... saying its an hour long isnt really wrong

15 hours ago, bigspender said:

it’s over an hour long… closer to the run time of pd:hooker:

mud wrestle over it in the meantime

Cries and sobs

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

On 10/12/2023 at 9:08 PM, champainproblms said:

is the baby on the cover of carpet bed hayden? also are the ppl on the cover of sad music for sad people hayden and her parents? this may be a stupid question but i couldnt find her talking about this anywhere

yes to both

On 10/13/2023 at 4:12 AM, champainproblms said:

i'm currently making mockups for bootleg cds of all her oficial projects, but im strugling to find photos from the golden age "era"

we need a photoshoot masterpost 😔

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

7 minutes ago, fathercain said:

also does anyone have the inbred/holden age cd cover? 😭 cos i made this design for a cd bootleg but i want it w the cd cover

IMG-5127.jpg

First of all, this is so gorgeous

but the cd covers we have for golden age and inbred are in very low quality so idk if youd wanna use them but here

Inbred_alt.jpgGolden_age_alt.jpg

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

but the cd covers we have for golden age and inbred are in very low quality so idk if youd wanna use them but here

am i the only one who hates golden age cd cover??? like cute photo but it just doesn’t match the vibe of it like the actual cover imo

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

OMG THANKUU!!! 

And thank you for helping, i googled em but thyre like awefulllll quality… maybe @bigspender has em from when they made the bootlegs idk

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

3 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

am i the only one who hates golden age cd cover??? like cute photo but it just doesn’t match the vibe of it like the actual cover imo

yee it doesnt match like the music if that makes sense… anyways i want it so i can change covers hehe

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

9 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

absolutely not :hillary:

last.fm