Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

same, I'm glad i'm not the only one. cos i read how photons can be light or dark and are used for cameras.. and i was like..shiiit that's deep. hahah

I know right?

I'll write a song with photons in it, just for the fun of it.

I love accidents like this :D

OMG WHERE IS THIS FROM I NEED IT NOW .

tumblr_mf5jmspok71rxxyobo1_r4_250.giftumblr_mf5jmspok71rxxyobo2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mf5jmspok71rxxyobo3_r3_250.giftumblr_mf5jmspok71rxxyobo4_r2_250.gif

VH1 interview. Mh, The blog lizzydelgrant.tumblr.com, I believe

someone asked him/her about it and he/she gave the link to the video. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

And what are some other BTD outtakes? Other than the songs that got put into the God Bless America mixtape.

Seeing as it's fan-made, there's no need to assume that the songs on it were ever intended to be on Born to Die

I read somewhere that born to die or was going to be called 'God Bless America' or is that AKA? I can strongly remember reading- 'I'm so glad you're calling your album god bless america'

VyIsfwC.jpg

link

its not from the VH1 interview, she had lots of different interviews with random shows/sites that day. Some of which still havent been found/posted.

Oh yes, now I remember- the VH1 interview had a blue background, correct? The way she was dressed threw me off. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I read somewhere that born to die or was going to be called 'God Bless America' or is that AKA? I can strongly remember reading- 'I'm so glad you're calling your album god bless america'

yh and the best of lana del rey and some other awful titles lol. There was an interview where she had like her top 5 ideas for titles listed and they ended up not picking any of them. 

edit: Yeah I THINK it was the one with the blue bg, I cant keep track of them all lol I hate how they did them all in one day w/ the same outfit. Its like one giant interview posted on hundred sites

yh and the best of lana del rey and some other awful titles lol. There was an interview where she had like her top 5 ideas for titles listed and they ended up not picking any of them. 

there was a track  going to be called 'I luv u' or something like that. Born 2 Die. w

who would buy that album. :toofunny:

VyIsfwC.jpg

Yeah, I was guessing she wanted to use the title for both records when I asked- I just wasn't too sure, vaguely remembered reading about it. 

God Bless America seems like a better title personally. 

VyIsfwC.jpg