Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

With the lyrics section are we supposed to use each song thread as discussion for demos with alternate lyrics?

Yeee I formatted it so there's one thread per song, with alternate lyrics in each thread. So, like, one thread for both versions of DICWB, etc.

isn't Trash Magic another song that's made up of several or was I just imagining that discussion?

The original ("it's the day of the parade" and such) is just one song. Lots of people think she just took the verses of some other song for the "man I love" demo and mashed it up. Not confirmed, though.

NOTHING is confirmed, just 3 song have their official names

For K or Sirens are fan made names

I have River Road, Out With A Bang, Junky Pride, For K (Part 1) and A Star For Nick as official names, I read that somewhere on here.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I have River Road, Out With A Bang, Junky Pride, For K (Part 1) and A Star For Nick as official names, I read that somewhere on here.

River Road, Junky Pride, Out With a Bang & A Star for Nick are the only ones that are confirmed with receipts, and even if For K is official it wouldn't have the "Part 1" on the title

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

River Road, Junky Pride, Out With a Bang & A Star for Nick are the only ones that are confirmed with receipts, and even if For K is official it wouldn't have the "Part 1" on the title

While there's some evidence "River Road" could be "Next to Me", I haven't seen or heard enough to conclude that it is, or that it's necessarily any song off Sirens.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I was sitting at my kitchen table having some tea when i looked across the way over at a tall tree. I noticed a little bird, a cardinal, high up in one of the branches. It was speaking to another bird, a little finch, and it said, "Just because there's a Thread for Minor, General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread doesn't mean the search function is now obsolete." It was the damndest thing. Anyway, my tea is getting cold, i better go.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I was sitting at my kitchen table having some tea when i looked across the way over at a tall tree. I noticed a little bird, a cardinal, high up in one of the branches. It was speaking to another bird, a little finch, and it said, "Just because there's a Thread for Minor, General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread doesn't mean the search function is now obsolete." It was the damndest thing.

If you can't tell the difference between a little red cardinal and a loon, you need new glasses, SLUT!

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

I know that only some of the Sirens titles are confirmed, but how do we know that Sirens is it's name?

See these articles by Team Hellions writer KRISTOFFRABLE here and here for some history on Sirens. I suspect he was jamie311's source. It has since been deleted, but there used to be a comment on his original article alluding to the existence of Sirens from someone saying "I have a very interesting offer for you" or something to that effect. Also, prior to its leaking, if you Googled +"May Jailer" and +"Sirens", you could find a Facebook or MySpace post by the Team Hellions guy from years ago where he rated Sirens one of the best albums of the year. Also, "Sirens" appears on the earliest screen capture of Lizzy's MySpace page.

Edit: My recollection is better than I thought. The deleted comment is still visible on archive.org. On April 9, 2012 a poster referring to themselves only as "J" wrote "Kristoffr, please contact me. I have a very interesting offer for you." I'd be curious to see if jamie311's first post on SIN alluding to his having Sirens was before or after this, but unfortunately the old main Lana thread has since been deleted and I can no longer figure out a way to view it on archive.org. :\

Edited by evilentity

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

See these articles by Team Hellions writer KRISTOFFRABLE here and here for some history on Sirens. I suspect he was jamie311's source. It has since been deleted, but there used to be a comment on his original article alluding to the existence of Sirens from someone saying "I have a very interesting offer for you" or something to that effect. Also, prior to its leaking, if you Googled +"May Jailer" and +"Sirens", you could find a Facebook or MySpace post by the Team Hellions guy from years ago where he rated Sirens one of the best albums of the year. Also, "Sirens" appears on the earliest screen capture of Lizzy's MySpace page.

Wow thanks!

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome