Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I've been talking to this person on skype for a while now about trading Lizzy songs.

She claims to have gone to boarding school with Lizzy and to have been roomates with her.

May (her name) also claims too have an early demo tape named 'KRay'. Here is what she says:

Me: How did you know Lizzy

May: Well we were pretty tight in Boarding School, besties, roomies and meth buddies

Me: So she was on meth

May: Yes, she was on with her dealer as well (Ray)

Me: So what Lizzy songs do you have

May: Well I have all sorts of wonders from this girl, but the most important one would be 'KRay'. It is a demo tape she made. These are the details:

Hi May, great to talk to you again

It's been a while and I really miss you, and all the fun times we had. I thought you should know that me and ray are over. I was sick of being 'the other woman'. Here are some of my songs, hope u like!

Rayse Me Up (Meth and Love)

'Ray Ray, Ray Rayse me up, don't stop, boy keep it up' I'm sure u could tell who this is about haha! I still miss him, and wonder if his girlfriend knew about us. I still think about us, I wonder if he thinks about me......

I Want The Brite Lights

This one is about my ex fiance K. All the nights I spend alone, wondering how his cell looks and how he is. I hope too be together in the afterlife.

The Ocean

Another one about K. I could never stop loving him, but when the time came I had too let go. I can never do better.

May, let's catch up soon. I know we kind of lost touch after you left, but I miss us.

Thanks again for everything you've helped me with, especially, well u know what.

Lots of Love,

Your Girl Lizzy xoxo

Could this be legit?

I've been talking to this person on skype for a while now about trading Lizzy songs.

She claims to have gone to boarding school with Lizzy and to have been roomates with her.

May (her name) also claims too have an early demo tape named 'KRay'. Here is what she says:

May: Well we were pretty tight in Boarding School, besties, roomies and meth buddies

May: Well I have all sorts of wonders from this girl, but the most important one would be 'KRay'. It is a demo tape she made. These are the details:

It's been a while and I really miss you, and all the fun times we had. I thought you should know that me and ray are over. I was sick of being 'the other woman'. Here are some of my songs, hope u like!

'Ray Ray, Ray Rayse me up, don't stop, boy keep it up' I'm sure u could tell who this is about haha! I still miss him, and wonder if his girlfriend knew about us. I still think about us, I wonder if he thinks about me......

I Want The Brite Lights

This one is about my ex fiance K. All the nights I spend alone, wondering how his cell looks and how he is. I hope too be together in the afterlife.

The Ocean

Another one about K. I could never stop loving him, but when the time came I had too let go. I can never do better.

May, let's catch up soon. I know we kind of lost touch after you left, but I miss us.

Thanks again for everything you've helped me with, especially, well u know what.

Lots of Love,

Your Girl Lizzy xoxo

Could this be legit?

To me, at least, it really doesn't seem like it--sounds completely fabricated.

I Want The Brite Lights

The Ocean

Lots of Love,

Your Girl Lizzy xoxo

Could this be legit?

holy fucking hell. ASK HER FOR PICTURES OF LANA FROM BOARDING SCHOOL. SHE MIGHT BE LEGIT, YOU NEVER KNOW. AND IF SHE ISN'T, WELL IT'S ALL FOR FUN. AND KEEP ON UPDATING US. I SWEAR, IF YOU GET SOME PICS OF LANA FROM BOARDING SCHOOL I'D DIE. GET ALL THE INFO YOU CAN. ASK IF SHE WAS A GOOD STUDENT. IF SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL IN GENERAL, DID SHE GET IN TROUBLE A LOT. BOYFRIENDS? HER FIRST LOVER. HOW OLD HE WAS. EVERYTHING... WHAT WERE HER INTERESTS. WAS HER NICE. EVEN HOW OLD K WAS. PLEASE!!! AND UPDATE US.

VyIsfwC.jpg

So this might be nothing, but your post really got me thinking. So I decided to google 'I knew lizzy grant in boarding school' thinking I wouldn't find anything probably- I was wrong. It's nothing big, but from what I read this person says they knew lana in boarding school. They are dishing anything big and it sounds sincere

"Who would have thought the girl who used to sign around DH dorm would one day be on SNL."

Can anyone tell me what that means?

Anyway, here's the link.

http://www.peppermintbliss.com/2012/01/its-you-its-you-its-all-for-you/

VyIsfwC.jpg

Tbh I am 999% sure that correspondence from Lizzy to May is fake. It all sounds way too convenient with the "other woman" thing and all the references to K and Ray (after the so-called "Rayse" early mix surfacing recently). Plus the writing style sounds a bit immature and not as eloquent as I'd expect from Lizzy. And I hope to god she knows the different between to and too.

I would have believed it if it wasn't for the the other woman thing and the description/letter thing of the songs sounds strange, I mean ask her for a picture just for proof? Idk imagine if her name was may jailer though, and that's we're the name come from, I mean, this isn't Impossible

dlnh8i.gif

No omfg omfg

So apparently she was an average student, May didn't know K, she won't share pics and they haven't been in contact for about a year.

That's not the interesting part tho.

The username is MayJlr. May Jailer? Could it be?

She wont give pics?S DAMN HER THEN. THAT'S ALL I CARE FOR ANYWAY BUT... if she didn't know K, why would lizzy send her that? Talking about k like that? This isn't making sense tbh

Can you like screencap or copy and paste some more of your convos? That would be kind of helpful.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Can anyone list outtakes, both leaked and unleaked, that were allegedly recorded (or rerecorded)

for Born to Die? I'm curious to see if we are close to having Lana's original vision for BTD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TV/sandbox/List_of_unreleased_Lana_Del_Rey_songs#Born_to_Die_outtakes

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.