Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Also is there any kind of thread/post/list similar to the early shows one but with new shows/shows after 2010?

Maybe we should create a section for more recent shows like the Early Shows section. Idk I'd be up for it if I could become a mod.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Maybe we should create a section for more recent shows like the Early Shows section. Idk I'd be up for it if I could become a mod.

I would die for this!

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y

yeah i've had similar thoughts as well about this recently. dont see a reason why not to tbh. i'd gladly help out!

EQFO7rX.png

Yessssssss, I need this in my life. I need a thread about that LEGENDARY Glasslands show like...yesterday. 

Do we know her fave color?

Now Hill has designed the Del Rey bag, which she says is frankly an homage to the performer. The satchel, a classic Mulberry carryall that sports a tassel on its frequently amusing clasp (one model has a fastener in the shape of a turtle) is available in mock croc, lambskin, and other leathers. But there is one version you won’t find at your local Mulberry shop when the bags launch in May: It is white ostrich, and just a single example was custom-made for Del Rey—because, Hill says, white is the singer’s favorite color and she loves shiny gold.

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/lanas-signature-accessory-mulberry-launches-new-del-rey-bag-in-honor-of-the-singer/#1

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Now Hill has designed the Del Rey bag, which she says is frankly an homage to the performer. The satchel, a classic Mulberry carryall that sports a tassel on its frequently amusing clasp (one model has a fastener in the shape of a turtle) is available in mock croc, lambskin, and other leathers. But there is one version you won’t find at your local Mulberry shop when the bags launch in May: It is white ostrich, and just a single example was custom-made for Del Rey—because, Hill says, white is the singer’s favorite color and she loves shiny gold.

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/lanas-signature-accessory-mulberry-launches-new-del-rey-bag-in-honor-of-the-singer/#1

OMG, what a fabulous way to give an answer Lola! :shock:

Thanks for the info. White is a cool color

How many versions are there of For K Part 2?

There's For K, Pt. 2 on the album, and then there is for k part 2 on her Reverb account.

But now what is Rehab and is that another demo?  :uh:  

OMFG this is hilarious :deadbanana:  http://it.mediamass.net/people/lana-del-rey/miglior-stipendio.html

they're saying she's the most payed singer of 2013 with 58m$ and then i quote *translated*

"She owes her success to intelligent investments in equities, properties and lucrative partnership with CoverGirl cosmetics. Del Rey also has several restaurants (the chain "Mama Lana's Pizzas") in Washington, a football team ("Angels of New York"), has launched her own brand of Vodka ("Pure Wonderdel Rey - U.S."), a successful perfume ("from Lana with love"), and a fashion line called "Seduction by Lana Del Rey." 

how much ineptitude in just one article... i really dont know what to say  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

OMFG this is hilarious :deadbanana:  http://it.mediamass.net/people/lana-del-rey/miglior-stipendio.html

they're saying she's the most payed singer of 2013 with 58m$ and then i quote *translated*

"She owes her success to intelligent investments in equities, properties and lucrative partnership with CoverGirl cosmetics. Del Rey also has several restaurants (the chain "Mama Lana's Pizzas") in Washington, a football team ("Angels of New York"), has launched her own brand of Vodka ("Pure Wonderdel Rey - U.S."), a successful perfume ("from Lana with love"), and a fashion line called "Seduction by Lana Del Rey." 

how much ineptitude in just one article... i really dont know what to say  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

last time i checked on celebrity net worth she had $500,000.... .now she has $8 million. Go Lana  :hooker:

Okay I have a few questions:

-Do we know why she changed from Ray to Rey? Is there a specific reason or did she just spontaneously feel like doing it?

-Does she refer to herself as Lana or Lizzy?

-Why was Sirens shelved?

-Are Quiet Now and From The End official names? And are they EPs or albums?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

How many versions are there of For K Part 2?

There's For K, Pt. 2 on the album, and then there is for k part 2 on her Reverb account.

But now what is Rehab and is that another demo?  :uh:  

Rehab is an alt named for the demo. The only difference between the two claimed demos is that one has the beginning cut. It's really only one demo.

So there's FKP2 (album) and FKP2 (demo) (also known as Rehab).

Read somewhere that there are apparently 2 versions of Fake Diamond.

Is this true?  :wat:

It's not real, the second version.