Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Sorry, bad news

It can't be fixed

Everybody's iTunes looks like this. It's just an unfortunate side effect of being an LDR fan

Mine doesn't! I go through each and every song and make sure all the tags are correct and it'll start combining them all together.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ihigv9x.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this  :toofunny:

Change the artists and album artists to "zLana Del Reyz" save it and see if all the names have changed, if not, add another z at the end then edit it again to take out the z's. It's always worked for me :)

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Sorry, bad news

It can't be fixed

Everybody's iTunes looks like this. It's just an unfortunate side effect of being an LDR fan

Mine doesn't! I go through each and every song and make sure all the tags are correct and it'll start combining them all together.

I have 30 GBs worth of music and almost all of my artists look like this :rip:

I have 30 GBs worth of music and almost all of my artists look like this :rip:

Really? I'm like so picky about my tags on my music. I usually go through each and every one to make sure it's perfect. I think that's probably what you have to do :P

I saw a tweet the other day about how Chuck has been making a documentary about Lana, does anyone know if this is valid/where they got that from?

I think you (or the article) probably misinterpreted her words

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Really? I'm like so picky about my tags on my music. I usually go through each and every one to make sure it's perfect. I think that's probably what you have to do :P

I think you (or the article) probably misinterpreted her words

Oh it wasn't me saying that chuck said that, it was someone else saying "chuck's been making a documentary about lana for 5 years now" and me wondering if there was any validity to that!

which Lolita demo is the Hey, Lolita, Hey demo and who produced which demo? 

I tried to use the known producer thread but none of the lengths added up with mine 

which Lolita demo is the Hey, Lolita, Hey demo and who produced which demo? 

I tried to use the known producer thread but none of the lengths added up with mine 

can you pm me the hey lolita hey idk what that is i only have the four lolita demos thanks 

can you pm me the hey lolita hey idk what that is i only have the four lolita demos thanks 

yeah it's one of those four, I'm just trying to work out who produced which demo cause it should be three different producers liam howe, dan whatever his name is and another one

yeah it's one of those four, I'm just trying to work out who produced which demo cause it should be three different producers liam howe, dan whatever his name is and another one

ok thank you for clarifying my sweet <3

five stars for you

download expansion/aplication called; hola! it changes your location. I always do it for materials from BBC.

I'm not interested enough to do that lol tbh it's just to know if it only works in uk or not or if it's deleted

ZKcaooE.png

I got an anon on tumblr messaging me about this, can anyone from the UK access this interview? I tried and I can't but idk if it's a location thing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00njssx

mediafire doesn't load for me, but you can try this! 

http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?2208-Lana-Del-Rey&s=5f905f309a236f6a3707b4c5f8718042&p=278797&viewfull=1#post278797

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg