Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

YOU'RE IN THE WIND, I'M IN THE WATER

NOBODY'S SON, NOBODY'S DAUGHTER

Β 

giphy.gif

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

im so glad for the wait now tbh. like the virtual popup shop is so amazing but also.. wild at heart next single confirmed? :ma:

omg a wild at heart music video i would simply ASCENDΒ 

listening to lizzy grant while waiting for the official release of a beautiful album, such a vibe :wub:Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

listening to lizzy grant while waiting for the official release of a beautiful album, such a vibe :wub:Β 

Β 

the website also gives me lizzy grant energy in a weird way.... like 2000s-10s children's online gameΒ vibe (my little pony specifically :toofunny:) which seems like something lizzy would channel

sUcVobB.png

Β 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

Β 

the website also gives me lizzy grant energy in a weird way.... like 2000s-10s children's online gameΒ vibe (my little pony specifically :toofunny:) which seems like something lizzy would channel

I wish just thinking this omg... like old ass point and click flash games β€”- poptropica or neopets comes to mind with the styleΒ 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

:hype: 40 minutesΒ :hype:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

speaking of the lizzy grant era (of course i would be!) i'm manifesting ldr8 with a similarΒ vibe of the demoΒ version of "brite lites" :oprah3:Β KPjbWdh.gif

honestly the launch of ldrvillage while making me incredibly anxious has taken up a lot of my time and kept me from completely descending into chaos before release.... so i'm here for it even if she doesn't work

Β 

BASICALLY 30 MINUTES giphy.gifΒ this is so unreal

sUcVobB.png

Β 

A HALF HOUR

Β 

Oprah winfrey tv shocked GIF on GIFER - by Arashishura

Just now, CyberCherry said:

RUNNING TO THE PC SHOP BEFORE THE RELEASE LMAO PLEASE PRAY FOR MEΒ :icant:

Β 

run fast girlΒ :lanahottie:Β praying for you and your hopefullyΒ heavenly chemtrails listening experience

sUcVobB.png

Β 

i didn't listen to the leaksΒ (mainly because by the time i decided to listen i couldn't find any legit links) so i'm receivingΒ my first cocc in 30 minutesΒ :dua: