Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

19 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

If Sheridan posted that on his public Instagram to simply count down the date until he works with her, I hope she deals with him bc that’s just annoying. 

i mean it was you guys who blew this out of proportion :rip:

and i was called "negative" and the "excitement police" for saying nothing is coming.

there is no rationality behind "3 days and 4 midnights" and thinking it means "new single on saturday". you clowned yourself and noone else than you is to blame for this.

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

and i was called "negative" and the "excitement police" for saying nothing is coming.

you clowned yourself and noone else than you is to blame for this. 

Sure but like he knew what he was doing and he knew the fans were hyped. He liked comments about music. He is to blame for the excitement but like overall it’s just mildly annoying and unprofessional to use your client for clout. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

you clowned yourself and noone else than you is to blame for this. 

no need to be harsh, the signs were there. some were pretty negative and the root cause of that towards the others is still a resounding why, but good on you if u were just trying to keep level headed. halfway halfwaayyy

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Sure but like he knew what he was doing and he knew the fans were hyped. He liked comments about music. He is to blame for the excitement but like overall it’s just mildly annoying and unprofessional to use your client for clout. 

not everyone lives in the twitter/lb stan bubble. i doubt he even knew about the rumored 5th september date - hes not a stan, he works with her. hes not following her every move like we do, but most people on here seem to forget about it.

tho i must admit i expected a magazine cover or something similar so :toofunny:

image.png

not everyone lives in the twitter/lb stan bubble. i doubt he even knew about the rumored 5th september date - hes not a stan, he works with her. hes not following her every move like we do

Man he tagged Lana del Rey, tagged her upcoming album, and wrote a countdown to a midnight and liked comments regarding music releasing. You don’t need to be a Stan to realise that looks like you’re teasing music 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

i don't think it's foolish to think that his cryptic caption meant something, the instagram story captioning chemtrails, the countdown leading to a saturday, which is the same day as the original release, do i think it might of been a reach to think she was going to surprise drop it on saturday, midnight? probably. but at least we had fun, i can't act like i wasn't totally in on it. :rip:

7 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

yeah it was this post

also who is Sheridan

Girl, where have you been lol. Do you need a recap?

Anyways, Sheridan Ward, a celebrity hairstylist who has worked with Lana, posted the photo with the caption "3 days and 4 midnights to go..." Since he was previously working with Lana back at the beginning of August, fans speculated that something would be coming out. That 'something' ranged from a pre-order to a music video, or to a single release. People commented speculative ideas on Sheridan's post, and he liked some comments which further created hype on the speculation that something was indeed coming. Midnight came, and nothing happened, so essentially people were let down and mislead by Sheridan's post. Now, Byron Thomas, pianist(?) for Lana, shared a story on his Instagram with the caption "Video Shoot..." Since Sheridan's post and Byron's post match with today's date, it is possible they're both working with Lana. Another theory has risen. Since she's nominated for a VMA, people are now speculating that she could be filming something for the VMAS (like an acceptance speech, music video, pre-filmed performance, etc, and that's what you missed on Glee. :quote:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Yeah, it felt like bait. There were a MILLION other ways he could have worded and expressed his sentiments but he really made it seem like something interesting was gonna happen. I get it, it’s interesting for him to work with her but he could have been like “can’t wait 2 work wit u again on Saturday” and there would have been no confusion. :brows3:

ANYWAYS I’m done thinking about Sheridan and if u have to ask who he I suggest u take a moment and count yourself lucky to have never been sucked into the whirlwind of delusion he whipped up. 

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

9 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Man he tagged Lana del Rey, tagged her upcoming album, and wrote a countdown to a midnight and liked comments regarding music releasing. You don’t need to be a Stan to realise that looks like you’re teasing music 

oh come on, because her hair dresser out of all people would be the one teasing new music...

some things pointed towards new music, but the majority on here decided to ignore all the red flags and just went with it. and now all weve got is disappointment as well as harassment under Sheridans post despite everyone claiming it was all just jokes and in good spirit

have a good night, its almost 3 am here and i need to sleep x

edit: just one more thing - ya know i wasnt being "negative" just for the sake of it during the past few days. but with lana, we know we gotta take everything with a huge grain of salt and i simply wanted everyone on here to do that so noone would feel disappointed and angry if nothing happened. im a lana stan and id be just as happy as anyone else on here if we got music today, but we gotta stay realistic to avoid this exact disappointment

Edited by Dominikx4

image.png

Just now, Doin Time said:

Lana is dropping a whole album in a week without a lead single we love an artist that subverts expectations 

iv9uXjw.gif

Taylor did it first :gasp:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains