Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So the Sheridan thing was him doing Lana's hair for a video shoot... ok... I mean filming a video it's promising (even if Lana films her videos even 1 year before release) but I still don't get why would he tease us that much :icant:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So the Sheridan thing was him doing Lana's hair for a video shoot... ok... I mean filming a video it's promising (even if Lana films her videos even 1 year before release) but I still don't get why would he tease us that much :icant:

i thought about that and if he posted he was gonna be seeing her a second time it would've looked like he was teasing even harder and possibly would've made him look a bit silly bc of the 7th that we know nothing about, which that, is ok. in all of this, I take the situational clarity as a win, this is a good moment. 

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, imenos said:

I'm gonna do a quick recap:

Lana told us the album is coming september 5th so it's not a surprise album

Since it's not a surprise album the pre-order usually drops a month before release i think, when does lana drops her preorders for her albums usually ?

We have 7 days left 

No album teaser 

It’s still a ‘surprise release’ to the general public and non-stans of the world. Not every artist is going to drop a ‘surprise release’ in exactly the same manner. When she announced it she said she was just going to drop it, and casually announcing a date a few months ahead and then remaining mum about it doesn’t count as publicity except technically. Since there’s been 0 press promotion, it is essentially still a ‘surprise release.’ The wider world will definitely see it that way. 

6 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

I wonder if lana check this forum sometimes or... If she is one of us. I don't know if i want her to see... Everything :ohno:

like any good theory, we can't really prove something so sure. but her team def does. nfr vinyls are solid proof of that too. we dk how much tho so yeah. 

UV/Honeymoon

12 minutes ago, imenos said:

I'm gonna do a quick recap:

Lana told us the album is coming september 5th so it's not a surprise album

Since it's not a surprise album the pre-order usually drops a month before release i think, when does lana drops her preorders for her albums usually ?

We have 7 days left 

No album teaser 

because it's not finished

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, imenos said:

so guys do you think that cocc will have big production like btd or more like a NFR one ?

how many tracks ?

which song cover ?

will it lack bridges like in nfr ?

I think COCC doesn’t even exist

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 minutes ago, imenos said:

so guys do you think that cocc will have big production like btd or more like a NFR one ?

how many tracks ?

which song cover ?

I think it will have richer production than NFR, at least 13 tracks and I HOPE it has bridges 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

how many tracks ?

which song cover ?

I'm expecting Alabama Lizzy Grant lyricism and the sound of COCC will be the love child between Paradise and NFR

COCC feels ritzy to me (given the country club title), so I'm expecting something more polished in terms of production

Tracks? Realistically it'll be between 11 and 14, but I'd love if she had 16 songs

Cover? Who knows. Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra is long overdue, and it has the southern vibe Lana has been sporting lately

Bridges? Let's hope for the best on that front :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

i wonder if lana and sheridan talked about the fans being crazy while she was in his chair today :toofunny:

We did, at length.

5 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

like any good theory, we can't really prove something so sure. but her team def does. nfr vinyls are solid proof of that too. dk how much tho so yeah. 

Why are the nfr vinyls the proof? And btw if her team does that I think lana does too... Sometimes. I would be curious about my fans theories etc. if i would be her.

Mmeow~

12 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Why are the nfr vinyls the proof? And btw if her team does that I think lana does too... Sometimes. I would be curious about my fans theories etc. if i would be her.

some members got the green and pink vinyls correct. well, actually we campaigned for them and it somehow happened so :oic:. respect

UV/Honeymoon

Im 100% sure that Lana has her own acc here. I would do this on her place. Ofc i dont think that she visits this site at all. But anyway lets find Lana on lanaboards challenge haha. (i know its stupid)

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Maybe I'm on crack but the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet made me think of Madonna for some reason

Because madonna uses a lot of autotune for the effect.

Omg I feel like the worst spammer of this thread :toofloppy:

Mmeow~