Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

While I know I’ve had many a theory (that haven’t proven themselves to be right LOL!) I think the album is still coming September 5th and she’ll announce things on Monday, September 1st.

I think she has to announce an album on a weekday in the morning PST because that seems to be when every artist drops major news or announcements about a release - I guess it has to do with a business standpoint and protocol. 

The source code says pre-order, and now that we’ve ruled out a surprise release (after yesterday hehe), I think everything will just come next week.

My guess is that she’ll reveal the cover + tracklist on Monday, and then the pre-order will go live on Tuesday, and then on Thursday a music will drop with the album coming out the following midnight (she did this with the Doin Time video, it came out the morning of August 29th before NFR’s August 30th release). 

I think she’s shot more than one video, a homemade one with Charlie for TJF and the one today, if it is in fact, a video, and not for the VMAs. 

I’m excited! Everything’s coming together! :) 

Why do i think this is the real Lana?

0YnL0Kf.gif

Let me live my deluded fantasy: surprise performance of Doin Time (ugh) at the VMAs but at the end she thanks the audience for watching and invites them to listen to her new record COCC out September 4th/5th. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

While I know I’ve had many a theory (that haven’t proven themselves to be right LOL!) I think the album is still coming September 5th and she’ll announce things on Monday, September 1st.

I think she has to announce an album on a weekday in the morning PST because that seems to be when every artist drops major news or announcements about a release - I guess it has to do with a business standpoint and protocol. 

The source code says pre-order, and now that we’ve ruled out a surprise release (after yesterday hehe), I think everything will just come next week.

My guess is that she’ll reveal the cover + tracklist on Monday, and then the pre-order will go live on Tuesday, and then on Thursday a music will drop with the album coming out the following midnight (she did this with the Doin Time video, it came out the morning of August 29th before NFR’s August 30th release). 

I think she’s shot more than one video, a homemade one with Charlie for TJF and the one today, if it is in fact, a video, and not for the VMAs. 

I’m excited! Everything’s coming together! :) 

I love you :crying4:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

imagine cotcc is a visual album with homemade videos filmed by charlie with a variety of hairstyles and make up looks with naturistic scenary ranging from lana's topiaries to the cities of tulsa with lizzy grant-esque visuals such as motels, fireworks, and gas stations. :gurl:

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

I'm gonna do a quick recap:

Lana told us the album is coming september 5th so it's not a surprise album

Since it's not a surprise album the pre-order usually drops a month before release i think, when does lana drops her preorders for her albums usually ?

We have 7 days left 

No album teaser 

I think NFR and HM were released a bit less than a month before. However, I remember LFL's pre-order was released on July 12th and the album was released on July 21st.

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Why do i think this is the real Lana?

No disrespect to our Lana (the one posting here) but if this were true that would take the cake for creepy. That would mean her posts are truly coming from Room 2. AHHHHHH

Just now, vodkaa said:

wait. hold on. what. 

Yes, the source code under the media tab of lanadelreystore.com says “pre-order her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over the Country Club”. It’s only when you click on “Media” and then view the source code, not on the main store! :) 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes, the source code under the media tab of lanadelreystore.com says “pre-order her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over the Country Club”. It’s only when you click on “Media” and then view the source code, not on the main store! :) 

oh. that's right. I completely forgot I thought we were onto something new ok ok ah 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

3OWy.gif

"Putting on my new hair while I'm teasing the fans

So I do what I want

COCC's delayed I've been sent to destroy, yeah"

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

3OWy.gif

i think what we should be manifesting is a track like mtwbt on this album. my all time favorite off of honeymoon! not a single flaw. 

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .