Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, violets said:

maybe thats why sheridan used the "surprise" emoji's? surprise vma preformance? the crack is heavy today

Oh true! I wouldn’t be surprised if that was that the surprise! 

http://www.mtv.com/vma/performers 
she’s not on this list so it could be a surprise performance, but I think a music video with her band is more likely, since I can’t imagine Lana doing a heavily stylized performance like this given her historical attitude towards it. 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay so I assume the album is definitely dropping on the 5th and the music videos are coming shortly after release? That's something positive so at least we don't have to speculate Sheridan's post anymore or send death threats

I feel bad now after I said that he deserves it :awk: but ofc I was just kidding

Mmeow~

I feel like the VMAs would’ve teased a special performance by now... so idk. It would be so cool though and considering there’s no audience she might’ve been down.

I also think MTV is scrambling because so many performers dropped out so it’s definitely possible.

6 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i hope i'm proven wrong, but why exactly would he be there? maybe since touring isn't resuming for some time, they all just wanted to catch up with each other?

Dressed like that? 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Maybe she's just filming a little video message for the VMAs? Or since they seem to not have real audiences maybe the artists pre-film the speeches in case they win and her band would be standing in the background or just there as friends?

7 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

People who are sending death threats of any type are fucking dweebs who need to get a life. Go read a book or take a walk, and question why Lana releasing music is apparently of life or death importance to you.

A few members are being absurd right now - if anyone is insinuating violence here they should be banned. You're so embarrassing.

Honestly, I’ve checked this thread maybe three times today and I don’t stay long here. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

While I know I’ve had many a theory (that haven’t proven themselves to be right LOL!) I think the album is still coming September 4th/5th and she’ll announce things on Monday, August 31st.

I think she has to announce an album on a weekday in the morning PST because that seems to be when every artist drops major news or announcements about a release - I guess it has to do with a business standpoint and protocol. 

The source code says pre-order, and now that we’ve ruled out a surprise release (after yesterday hehe), I think everything will just come next week.

My guess is that she’ll reveal the cover + tracklist on Monday, and then the pre-order will go live on Tuesday, and then on Thursday a music will drop with the album coming out the following midnight (she did this with the Doin Time video, it came out the morning of August 29th before NFR’s August 30th release). 

I think she’s shot more than one video, a homemade one with Charlie for TJF and the one today, if it is in fact, a video, and not for the VMAs. 

I’m excited! Everything’s coming together! :) 

23 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It's only 3:13 pm in LA rn COCC is coming I feel it in my bones we WILL be getting COCC within the next 9 hours. When I wake up tomorrow I WILL be waking up to COCC! 

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne

Gurl I want ur energy