Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Yesterday was so merry omg everyone was happy apart from some negative nancies and now I feel like this entire site has been deflated .. we need SOMETHING to stir the pot again. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Yesterday was so merry omg everyone was happy apart from some negative nancies and now I feel like this entire site has been deflated .. we need SOMETHING to stir the pot again. 

Hopefully whatever was filmed today sees the light of day soon! It seems like it’s going to be a performance of some kind...

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

Hopefully whatever was filmed today sees the light of day soon! It seems like it’s going to be a performance of some kind...

Doin' Time @ VMAs tomorrow :gasp:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Honestly I'm sort of starting to think that COCC will actually be a "surprise release" and that Lana— in true LDR fashion— revealed the date in that instagram post on a whim, just because she felt like it. Maybe announcing ANYTHING (the date, title, etc) was never even part of the plan. But w/ no promo planned and the surprise ruined/a date set, we're just left waiting to see if she'll even follow her word lol

Aren’t most of the VMA performances taking place in NY? Maybe she was filming an acceptance speech if it was for the VMAs... Plus it would be live it was a performance afaik (as in real-time)

Edited by partymonster

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

funny how she mentioned september 5th but not what year

true, but she would be illiterate if it meant to be a date for next year

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

so i finally caught up on the last 20 pages after working and i have some thoughts ladies so bare with me.

one, @lanadelrey that fake COCC cover was AMAZING. as always your edits are phenomenal. :wub:

two, i understand the frustrations with sheridan. if it was really about him just doing lana’s hair again, i’m really annoyed and frustrated. it was SO easy to clarify that he was seeing her again in “3 days and 4 midnights”. but that doesn’t not mean he deserves death threats. it’s disgusting and shameful. imagine if he told lana her “fans” are threatening him. :/

three, I WANT THE DAMN ALBUM. i’m so mad that we got nothing tonight besides either a possible surprise VMA pre-recorded performance OR a future music video. although it could be for another artist. so i’m a little upset. hopefully we find out tmrw. 

four, no matter what we will find out in LESS THAN A WEEK if we get COCC or not. i’m really hoping and praying we do. but i’m really losing some hope at this point. :(( 

either way, we’re 5-6 days away from the truth. let’s celebrate!!! :beyonce:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I updated my pic. Not as good as you guys. The other I had was done by a friend and it is great. I did this with my phone and computer. Trying to keep up with Lana's times.