Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I’m the only one that loves all of Lana’s covers?

i'll admit, i don't think lana's covers are the most impressive, but i do like all of them. my favorites are paradise, nfr, and uo's honeymoon. honorable mention to the sirens cover even though it's fanmade! i think lana will pull through with this one, at the end of the day, what matters most to me is the music itself. 

i'm not going to get myself worked up over the cover, because usually her covers are always at the least good, i just hope the music is great!

the ldrakalg album cover is pretty tacky, yet it's my all time favorite ldr album and it doesn't change the way i feel about it. but i will admit, it's an iconic album cover and it somehow suits the music well, the same can be said for nfr. 

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'll admit, i don't think lana's covers are the most impressive, but i do like all of them. my favorites are paradise, nfr, and uo's honeymoon. honorable mention to the sirens cover even though it's fanmade! i think lana will pull through with this one, at the end of the day, what matters most to me is the music itself. 

A image is worth 1000 words (I don’t know how to translate that to english ahah). Her covers are not that impressive, but they are just right idk

0YnL0Kf.gif

43 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if the cover will be something like the second slide, but the reason she’s on top of the truck is so she can reach a high enough elevation so that the shot is just her against a blue sky from below, like the Born to Die cover?

What I’m thinking is that her head will be titled back and they’ll photoshop some chemtrails or a plane in the sky (lol). I think a cover in colour or B&W like the aesthetics  @Lustformoney posted with this image would be super pretty!

Yesss! She had her hair and make up done (by professionals ofc!) for a reason!! Manifesting this photoshoot to be a part of an album! 

giphy.gif

B&W covers are so dated imo and judging by the snippet this album doesn't give me dark moody vibes 

it would be disappointing if she did a beautiful vibrant photoshoot then threw a cheap filter on it and sucked all the life out of the pictures  :awkney: 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

B&W covers are so dated imo and judging by the snippet this album doesn't give me dark moody vibes 

it would be disappointing if she did a beautiful vibrant photoshoot then threw a cheap filter on it and sucked all the life out of the pictures  :awkney: 

omg i remember being so disappointed with this being black and white, especially when she released this pic :awkney2:

97f7d1ba896ac448333afd5abb220352.jpg

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

Aaagh I love the cover conversations. I vote for tennis Lana (sporty like that 2.7m ig post and surfer Lana)

vXoe8Rm.png

yesss! i love that upper class vibe

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

i haven’t been on lanaboards since last night and i came back to the girlies fighting-

whew chile anyways... WE’RE GETTING COCC THIS WEEKEND WITH MUSIC VIDEO VISUALS OMGGGG :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, AFFA said:

I just consulted my cards about what to expect in terms of COCC coming next Friday or Saturday and the first card I pulled was the Nine of Cups: "Nine of Cups is often called the wish card. It comes as a sign that the planets aligned and you have everything you wished for." The second one I pulled was Judgement: "Judgement pops up in a Tarot reading when you are close to reaching a significant stage in your journey."

it's happening ladies :party:

regardless of the reading, i genuinely believe that it's coming next week. also i pulled 3 other cards as well and I deemed them positive too but I'm kinda new to reading and it was a really quick one. don't crucify me if nothing happens please

or maybe it's just:

bookmarking you incase nothing happens this weekend and we need to hex you. :D

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose