Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, The Greatest said:

colberts only weeknights. I was thinking monday and she releases the single she performs right after

Oh okay! Thanks, I didn’t know that! :) I was thinking she’ll do it the Monday after the album comes out but I would love if it’s tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Well tomorrow is the beginning of a business week so here’s my theory:

Monday - album cover + tracklist reveal, announces that we can pre-order the album the next day 

Tuesday - pre-order goes live, limited edition vinyls & cassettes revealed with CDs and potentially some special edition bundles; album trailer posted to YouTube and her IGTV

Wednesday - Potential Urban Outfitters limited edition cover and/or coloured vinyl announced and available for pre-order 

Thursday - Music video (either the one shot yesterday/today or ones filmed by Chuck/Charlie) drops; 9 PM PST / Midnight Friday EST record drops

Friday - Lana on social media posts her thank you’s and announces album release event with the Record Parlour

Saturday/Sunday - potential performance on Stephen Colbert’s late night show 

2nd week of September - Album release event at The Record Parlour

And then the second video could literally drop anytime after that! ;) 

imagining an entire album rollout in a week i'd love it

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Lanaboards when nothing happens: 107 users online

Lanaboards when we have clear confirmation of a music video/album trailer in the works: 60 users online

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The suspense is killing me. The set looks so fucking beautiful. The flowers, the architecture of the building, it seems very luxurious and rich. She’s gonna serve. Something tells me this album will be a special one, it’s almost as if it’s super intimate. In the same realm as Honeymoon

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

he's using lana related hashtags so recklessly :rip: 

i feel like he's making it very clear it's all lana related so stans won't attack him for hyping up for nothing

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, imenos said:

how long does it take usually to edit and finish a music video  ? (at least 1 month or can it be less ?) 

I don’t think very long, Blue Jeans was filmed on March 2nd 2012 and came out March 19 2012, Doin Time was filmed August 8/9 2019 and came out August 29 2019 and the final Ultraviolence video was filmed the same month as its release as well so I think a week or two seems fair for this era!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t think very long, Blue Jeans was filmed on March 2nd 2012 and came out March 19 2012, Doin Time was filmed August 8/9 2019 and came out August 29 2019 and the final Ultraviolence video was filmed the same month as its release as well so I think a week or two seems fair for this era!

thank you lana :)

Just now, imenos said:

am i the only one who thinks time went sooo fast since the end of the NFR era ?i don't think i felt that between the other eras like i feel in this one 

I also feel that time went by super fast, it slowed down slightly when she announced the release date in May, and I feel that the last few weeks of aging has gone really slow since we’re all excited and anticipating the album 

"Don’t forget me"