Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I have a feeling that she scrapped that whole convertible sundress combo visual :sadcore:

Wasn't the whole thing shot back in january? And Charlie was on set too right? It's been so long I think she probably just shelved it :sadcore:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wouldn't mind lyrics videos for this era... It would be something cute for the fans and wouldn't need too much effort to create them

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think we will notice the Lana "hate" after the infamous IG post when the era starts? Like for example a noticeable amount of dislikes in the videos or something like that? I don't really care and neither does Lana but I'm curious. Maybe people already forgot about the controversy 

No but it will be brought up in probably every review for the album

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

After NFR all I need is at least 10 completely new songs haha I'm not against a couple of songs released before if the album is really coming soon this time

I’m down for a single or two, depending how long we have to go before release (if it’s not coming Sept 5). But I really want an album that we know as little as possible and that we heard almost nothing of, this time around. Maybe this is why I really hope a “surprise release” is happening this week. 

Do you think we will notice the Lana "hate" after the infamous IG post when the era starts? Like for example a noticeable amount of dislikes in the videos or something like that? I don't really care and neither does Lana but I'm curious. Maybe people already forgot about the controversy 

i think most ppl forgot it by now tbh there might be some dislikes in the beginning but people like camila and even selena lowkey have done worse and weren't super affected by it 

sgopYhV.gif

I don't think so, people moved on already. We should expect just the usual haters doing things like giving her zero scores on metacritic and such :sadcore:

Potential video possibilities then: 

Tulsa Jesus Freak - filmed by Chuck/Charlie at Lana’s house in late July (yellow bodysuit with flannel/white shirt with sparkly earrings) 

White Hot Forever - filmed by Chuck/Charlie with Craig Stark on December 16, 2019 (floral sundress with blue convertible on Beverly Hills street with palm trees) 

Title track/other album track - filmed potentially by Rich Lee with her band members and Sheridan Ward, Etienne Ortega, and other various make-up artists on August 29/30 2020 (in Malibu house) 

****It is important to note that she first teased it as “Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever” - and evidence is pointing towards the fact that her siblings shot both the potential videos for those songs, so maybe they’re going to be paired together as a double video?****

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i still see tons of hate on twitter still calling her “racist”. it’s sad. :( 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I wouldn't mind lyrics videos for this era... It would be something cute for the fans and wouldn't need too much effort to create them

I know I've been raving about folklore a lot in this thread but I think Taylor did such a great job with this album as a whole and I'd love if Lana did lyric videos like she did for every track. The visuals are stunning, mirrorball is so simple but at the same time so mesmerizing I'd love if Lana went with the same concept :sadcore:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Potential video possibilities then: 

Tulsa Jesus Freak - filmed by Chuck/Charlie in late July (yellow bodysuit with flannel/white shirt with sparkly earrings) 

White Hot Forever - filmed by Chuck/Charlie with Craig Stark on December 16, 2019 (floral sundress with blue convertible on Beverly Hills street with palm trees) 

Title track/other album track - filmed potentially by Rich Lee with her band members and Sheridan Ward, Etienne Ortega, and various other make-up artists on August 29/30 2020 (in Malibu house) 

****It is important to note that she first teased it as “Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever” - and evidence is pointing towards the fact that her siblings shot both the potential videos for those songs, so maybe they’re going to be paired together as a double video?****

so are we thinking it’s a double song/video, or is Tulsa Jesus Freak White Hot Forever? I can see it going either way..

also, do we think she is gonna post anything about Norman or is she gonna put it off because she knows all of her comments are gonna be “omgggg I want ur COCC Lana”

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

so are we thinking it’s a double song/video, or is Tulsa Jesus Freak White Hot Forever? I can see it going either way..

also, do we think she is gonna post anything about Norman or is she gonna put it off because she knows all of her comments are gonna be “omgggg I want ur COCC Lana”

I think they’re two separate songs but she’s grouping them together visually (and maybe thematically as counterparts) like how she did with FILY and TG. 

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i still see tons of hate on twitter still calling her “racist”. it’s sad. :( 

yikes, that sucks. i would think by now that mostly everyone would of moved on. it's good to remember that twitter is becoming known for toxicity and negativity, so i wouldn't take it too personally, but that's hard, no one wants to see people hate on their favorite artist. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I think they’re two separate songs but she’s grouping them together visually (and maybe thematically as counterparts) like how she did with FILY and TG. 

I had the feeling they probably were, but when she released both MAC and VB, LFA and SOTW (if you even count these two), and FIILY and TG together she made sure to say it was two separate ones, she just put Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever. 

Either way we should know soon enough!

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

yikes, that sucks. i would think by now that mostly everyone would of moved on. it's good to remember that twitter is becoming known for toxicity and negativity, so i wouldn't take it too personally, but that's hard, no one wants to see people hate on their favorite artist. 

yeah twitter is deff toxic and brutal af 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I had the feeling they probably were, but when she released both MAC and VB, LFA and SOTW (if you even count these two), and FIILY and TG together she made sure to say it was two separate ones, she just put Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever. 

Either way we should know soon enough!

That’s true! Maybe they’re two songs in one, like how Lorde had Hard Feelings / Loveless on Melodrama. I’m excited to see what the deal is!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

That’s true! Maybe they’re two songs in one, like how Lorde had Hard Feelings / Loveless on Melodrama. I’m excited to see what the deal is!

Oh I didn’t even think about that!! That’s also a real possibility! She’s never done anything like that so that’d be fresh and new for her!

"Don’t forget me"