Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

So serious question all delusions aside, do we think we’re getting an album Saturday?

I know I’m always team ‘trust Lana’ but I don’t have a feeling one way or another about getting an album in 6 days 

i personally think we are, at this point if the album was delayed i would hope that somebody reputable would say something, there's literally no reason why they couldnt. i know we are all probably a little burned out after the insanity and fun before saturday, but i'm remaining optimistic, she could drop the tracklist / cover / any annoucement at any moment.

but if it doesn't come out, yeah, i'm gonna be pretty upset, i'm really looking forward to this. 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

1 hour ago, imenos said:

i wonder what font she'll use for her name

Hopefully Comic Sans

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So serious question all delusions aside, do we think we’re getting an album Saturday?

I know I’m always team ‘trust Lana’ but I don’t have a feeling one way or another about getting an album in 6 days 

that’s a secret i’ll never tell :hottie:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I meant to post this earlier but I was so exhausted. Anyway, I think the set and the photos Sheridan posted represent Rich’s idea pretty well. Like we all said earlier, everything about those photos give off Honeymoon vibes. When he mentioned this to Lana, it seemed like he had everything ready. I really hope they went with through this idea for LMLYLAW 

52 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

bookmarking you incase nothing happens this weekend and we need to hex you. :D

noooo :crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I so prefer the way this new dude does lanz makeup to pammy

Really? I prefer Pammy. Her makeup looked weird in the poetry reading vids on insta.