Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

- what she wants, not necessarily what is happening

- I assume it has to do with production being last minute and rushed. Taylor swift had the same issue with her surprise album’s merchandise (vinyls taking 16+ weeks to ship)

-no. one of the interludes sounds like it should be on BTD though

-tour would be once everything is safe. I don’t see it coming for a while, but they’re trying to figure out a way to do it which is safe because of COVID.

-that’s all i got as far as sound.

are you like an insider or something, or are these only rumours?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

4 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

- what she wants, not necessarily what is happening

- I assume it has to do with production being last minute and rushed. Taylor swift had the same issue with her surprise album’s merchandise (vinyls taking 16+ weeks to ship)

-no. one of the interludes sounds like it should be on BTD though

-tour would be once everything is safe. I don’t see it coming for a while, but they’re trying to figure out a way to do it which is safe because of COVID.

-that’s all i got as far as sound.

there was another user mentioning the vinyl colors, and it might've been a gag, but still something I follow, bc I wanna know what I'll buy but. any news on that? 
why the delay, from may 29th all the way til now, production and design are different steps.. can u flesh out the process? 
understandable of course. do u have more deets on the virtual tour? 
I read that last, but deets'd b much appreciated, ty. 

also, why share this w us now? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

10 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

nothing’s coming today

but let’s hope i’m wrong :p

I think it's more of now how the statement's been put out, w other volunteered information. if u could puzzle a pathway that'd be greatly appreciated. motives scanning and demeanor, i'm sure there's little for you to understand at to how this might genuinely be distressing for the many waiting on her word, attitude spectrum atlas'd out. so. are u genuinely able to share more? cryptic's surprisingly casual here, so we can keep unraveling that but. what can u solidly send our way? 

definitely, the pages lend to that too. 

if someone can negotiate any info w/o having to go out of bounds, that'd be greatly appreciated. I wasn't planning on being on here rn since Saturday's just started but this was semi-unplanned too. 

TJF. 
LMLYLAW
title track. 

home video for something. 
proper music video. 

that's all we concretely know for now. if anyone can contribute some sharp, responsible insights, it'll be better for us to anticipate what comes next. we've hardly got any proper communication/information that's been directly directed our way, so let's pull our theories together, past the potential meltdowns, at least until we get more info. 

someone take the baton? i have to get some rest. 
to think about: 
http://lanaboards.com/topic/11783-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-pre-release-thread-out-september-5th-2020/?do=findComment&comment=964579

we got this.