Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Dreaming About The Men in Music...

Don't know what the BC could stand for

and their big coccs

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

So i pre ordered the red Chemtrails vinyl from Target when it was announced & it had said i’d be charged at the time of shipment & i was just charged for it ?

tenor.gif?itemid=19694756

5 hours ago, Eclipse said:

I'd say about ~5 homosexuals have the whole album except Yosemite since September, when it got mastered. I have White Dress for a few months.

that's interesting to know. thanks for the info. so what does that mean for dealer, do you personally have it? i'm not asking for a leak, i'm only asking since it was left off the record and if you have it i'm sure someone else somewhere \might/ have it? just wondering the chances of it realistically leaking. same thing with the other track that was taken off? 

also, does this mean you have demo versions of the album already? if so do demos sound drastically different from the final versions, like how LFL was?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

So i pre ordered the red Chemtrails vinyl from Target when it was announced & it had said i’d be charged at the time of shipment & i was just charged for it ?

this is interesting but do know that preorders may be charged from Target multiple times especially when it's months in advance. they'll take a pre-charge to make sure they have your card info for the order, then bc the order hasn't been fulfilled, the charge will be dropped off of your bank account and it'll repeat this process until it ships, which is when they'll actually charge you for the item. usually it's within the same week it releases 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this is interesting but do know that preorders may be charged from Target multiple times especially when it's months in advance. they'll take a pre-charge to make sure they have your card info for the order, then bc the order hasn't been fulfilled, the charge will be dropped off of your bank account and it'll repeat this process until it ships, which is when they'll actually charge you for the item. usually it's within the same week it releases 

hmm, interesting!! good to know, thanks! :) this is the first time this has happened so i guess we’ll see!! i’ll update with news if there’s any ❣️

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

People have Dealer. It was in the batch of songs that got mastered for the album. Eventually she decided not to include it.

I- 

AHHH

Do you know if Yosemite was ever mastered for LFL? Because nothing from it ever leaked which makes me think it wasn’t, but if it was then I don’t have faith dealer will ever leak

1 hour ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

I choose 

Spoiler

to be cassette gorl 2.0

Spoiler

Just kidding :ma:

Spoiler

Mostly :awkney2:

Spoiler

But ya srsly jk cause I don’t wanna get in trouble 

:bebe:

26 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

People have Dealer. It was in the batch of songs that got mastered for the album. Eventually she decided not to include it.

But do you think critics will like white dress? :hooker: 

Or even like, what do you think media, at large, will say about it when it comes out?

57 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

As grateful as I am for Eclipse to spill, knowing that people have stuff that might never leak, it's frustrating :bebe:

Believe me girl, we have Roses, Jesus Is My Boyfriend, I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, and Living Legend. It might not be this year, it might not be next year, but Dealer will eventually see the light of day lmao idk when.... i can't promise who will give us the rest of the unleaked things out there, but if those legendary tracks leaked and we all thought they'd never see the light of day, then.... Dealer should be no problem (then again, we are only NOW getting Yosemite in a released format)

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

I don't mean to keep prying, i'm just genuinely wondering things now. Now i'm on a roll with these questions lmao. were there other tracks left off of NFR that were in a mastering batch? any demo versions of NFR songs that we haven't heard/gotten ahold of thus far that have lyrical or production changes? staying on topic, what about white hot forever? also, do you plan to come back to leaking like you used to :toofloppy: i mean i'm not asking you to leak it butttttt like.... if we know dealer won't be released and that people have it, what's the likeliness of it leaking do you think? because i'd figure the same thing happened with Yosemite and Roses Bloom, right? those haven't seen the light of day 5 years, nearly 2 albums later (obvs Yosemite being released on COCC)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Believe me girl, we have Roses, Jesus Is My Boyfriend, I Talk To Jesus, Life is Beautiful, and Living Legend. It might not be this year, it might not be next year, but Dealer will eventually see the light of day lmao idk when.... i can't promise who will give us the rest of the unleaked things out there, but if those legendary tracks leaked and we all thought they'd never see the light of day, then.... Dealer should be no problem (then again, we are only NOW getting Yosemite in a released format)

this optimism is cute but we had to wait 5-6 years for some of these which i’m not looking forward to again :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

this optimism is cute but we had to wait 5-6 years for some of these which i’m not looking forward to again :rip:

I know.... :trisha:

but realistically, some leakers have slippy fingers. some don't. for the sake of wanting things to leak so we have the material and don't have to worry about it (me and my OCD, knowing songs are out there but we don't have them.... :lange:) i hope things fall into those slippy finger leakers hands. hoepfully we can get to a point when snippets won't be a thing anymore, I think it's realistically bc there's less stuff that some of these small leakers have anymore and they really don't want to let go of stuff 100% they just want the clout to keep going for them.... anyways

staying on topic, we're almost a month away from the record :crying2:

giphy.gif

Whatever happens, we'll have "Dealer" on her next record which will be more gothic. :oprah3:

TNBAR, Yosemite...there's a pattern here your honor. 

I know everyone was excited for it, but could you imagine how jarring it would be for to go through all of these "stunning" tracks just to hear screaming out of nowhere. :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I tripped and fell fucking hard today, may have lightly sprained my elbow. Its a sign ladies, White Dress is coming :diva:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺