Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wonder what that secret outtake is :excited: It makes me curious why it wasn't included? Whats the reasoning? What about it was not good enough where it got cut after getting mastered? Also the fact that the Yosemite shoot was from August and was apart of the album already by that point and also the fact that it wasn't apart of the masters for the album... We really are getting the 2016 version :wipe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I wonder what that secret outtake is :excited: It makes me curious why it wasn't included? Whats the reasoning? What about it was not good enough where it got cut after getting mastered? Also the fact that the Yosemite shoot was from August and was apart of the album already by that point and also the fact that it wasn't apart of the masters for the album... We really are getting the 2016 version :wipe:

honestly same. hopefully we get some info on that secret outtake which is highley unlikely but let me be optimistic :trisha:

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

honestly same. hopefully we get some info on that secret outtake which is highley unlikely but let me be optimistic :trisha:

and the fact that it's sitting in a special somebody's Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Sessions folder isn't sitting right with me :eartha2:

after getting all the leaks this year, Life is beautiful being one of them. it kinda feels good to have Dealer in her catalog away from reach. 

if i'm being honest, even if the music's been great so far, waiting for the record still gets underwhelming sometimes. but it worked out from sept 5th. 

excited how things are gonna be rolled out from the 26th. it'll probably be like a few months til the new album vibes wear off. I honestly think it's too soon to be hungering for anything else atm. i wanna say that we got things sooner but I think the wait's gonna be ok nd it'll be a good way to pace things out. 

but. it's slow news like these that stretch out so much. so. maybe they can tease lyrics/ post outtakes etc. to help pass the time? happy medium. a magazine'd be perfect actually.

UV/Honeymoon

Wow that were some really interesting news!!!

I can't believe Dealer is out there :trisha:

Does it mean that it was all they way tentatively track 8 until the beginning/ mid of October...we lost :sadcore2:

Bro why can't she released it as standalone ? 

That would be amazing !!

Some Interviewer  should ask her about Dealer and if she is thinking to release it.

If Dealer was in the batch of songs that got mastered it must be recorded in 2019 / 2020 right ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

We know the songs lengths and the tracklist for the japanese edition, so there's no Dealer anywhere.

However, seeing what happened with Yosemite and BAR, I think the chances of it leaking are lower than Lana using it on her next album (which hopefully will be a full Zach Dawes record)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

not Dealer actually being in people's hands after Lana hyped the song up

like you understand what that does for its chances to leak, right, beyond the song being recent

(though I say that like we didn't get Thunder)

#LeakDealer2031

(imagine it leaking on release day tho bc we all think she should've put it on the record :rip:)

rihKQ8M.gif

28 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

not Dealer actually being in people's hands after Lana hyped the song up

like you understand what that does for its chances to leak, right, beyond the song being recent

(though I say that like we didn't get Thunder)

#LeakDealer2031

(imagine it leaking on release day tho bc we all think she should've put it on the record :rip:)

Dealer coming on march 5th :diva:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

omg what happened now?? :defeated:what did the gays do?

5 gays have Dealer since September ( they even have all songs from COCC since September except Yosemite)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: