Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

same for not all who wander are lost i know it's gonna be a mess of a track that didn't deserve the light of day

photo-533.png?_r=1388966483

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

tulsa jesus freak is being hyped in similar ways cinnamon girl was and that's triggering <cw; salvatore - derogatory> sounds like a bad song

for that reason alone i'm gonna hack @interscope and delete it off everything 

Tulsa Jesus Freak is going to be a magnificent masterpiece and you WILL love it and you WILL write one of your enormous, enigmatic rants praising it when it is released.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, salvatore said:

same for not all who wander are lost i know it's gonna be a mess of a track that didn't deserve the light of day

Ok but what will you do when Yosemite is released and it's a piece of tr@sh? I mean - it's from the LFL era, so the chances are high it's terrible :troll:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Electric Body said:

Ok but what will you do when Yosemite is released and it's a piece of tr@sh? I mean - it's from the LFL era, so the chances are high it's terrible :troll:

it's from the era of LfL when she made Malibu, Best American Record , and Heroin -- well before the rapid deterioration of image, moral, and taste that which birthed coachella, summer bummer, in my feelings, and white mustang so your delusions of irrelevance are incongruous with the statements of the reality i've forseen for the last 4 years try again thunder corpse my lifelong acquaintance and accomplice

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

it's from the era of LfL when she made Malibu, Best American Record , and Heroin -- well before the rapid deterioration of image, moral, and taste that which birthed coachella, summer bummer, in my feelings, and white mustang so your delusions of irrelevance are incongruous with the statements of the reality i've forseen for the last 4 years try again thunder corpse my lifelong acquaintance and accomplice

But do we know if Yosemite was part of the Honeymoon-Afterglow that gave birth to Heroin, Best American Record and Something Real/ 13 Beaches  or her overthought brainfart that created the  forced BPBP-duet, Coachella and the Shreeknd-Collab on LFL?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

13 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak is going to be a magnificent masterpiece and you WILL love it and you WILL write one of your enormous, enigmatic rants praising it when it is released.

Beg.

1 minute ago, Electric Body said:

But do we know if Yosemite was part of the Honeymoon-Afterglow that gave birth to Heroin, Best American Record and Something Real/ 13 Beaches  or her overthought brainfart that created the  forced BPBP-duet, Coachella and the Shreeknd-Collab on LFL?

factually it is from the 2016 sessions , hard to pinpoint the relation of which it was written between Malibu to Lust for Life bladerunner/13 reasons to max martin bimbofication pipeline to exactation but it is closer to the summer of 2016 from which heroin/malibu/BAR came from given the relevancy to Chuck's yosemite trip as well as the origin of lust for life having been BAR in its primordial stages until she nosedived around the election sadly enough

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

If king @salvatore graces you with a new alias, you better wear it with pride

if you see a barrage of candied hearts being shoveled down your gullet via pack mice playing dark but just a game through their animatronic mouths don't be afraid it's me sending you a nice gift of gratitude and expectations you'll praise yosemite because you've been hree for the entire cosmic spiral into futile devotion to auditory abundance of my song we're all in debt to my hallucinations Yosemite is my gift 

I love Yosemite! 

Does anyone enjoy some Lana songs more when they are lq? For example I enjoyed more Cherry, Cinnamon Girl from the recorded snippets she shared than the official cleaner versions. And I'm afraid the same will happen with TJF 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

We know there were four (I think?) scrapped songs from NFR that sounded more 60s girl group or hip-hop girl group. Dealer was tossed aside, we don’t know if WHF was reworked into either White Dress or Tulsa Jesus Freak... 

so imagine a cute summer EP made of those songs together :ohmy:

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We know there were four (I think?) scrapped songs from NFR that sounded more 60s girl group or hip-hop girl group.

wait what elaborate omg 

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It was made before she decided to rework most of the album so I’d say we’re safe

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait what elaborate omg 

It’s something she said in interview when NFR was out. I can’t remember which one. I always thought it sounded something like Season of the Witch: a bit doo-wop but not too bombastic.