Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

@Jared I usually don't come for people or call them out and I always try to be a friendly member but pls can you do me a favour and make your own forum: "Jack Antonoff Boards" or " NFR!-is-the-greatest-album-produced-by-Jack-Antonoff-Can-He-S*ck-My-D*ck-Boards"

Yeah we already know that you love NFR! and Jack so bla bla..and it seems like you annoy other people too....maybe you can open a new thread or you should start a blog post. All the people who are interested in what you saying can join your thread/blog

And don't come for people out of nowhere please

Wait...I have one question: You stan Jack Antonoff like a god and NFR! is great (it's a good album but you act like it's her only good album and all her other projects are trash). But why are you saying TJF is bad and COTCC will be trash if we basically know that it's produced by your fave producer???!! Do you try to blame that on Lana or what??!! I don't understand it ...it doesn't make sense:oprah3:

Have a nice day, God bless & f*ck off

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Stefani u suck I hear you’re selling 20 million

There actually is a story behind that whole thing but maybe we can discuss that in another thread. 

... unless that song is going to be on chemtrials which I don’t think it will. 

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

@Jared I usually don't come for people or call them out and I always try to be a friendly member but pls can you do me a favour and make your own forum: "Jack Antonoff Boards" or " NFR!-is-the-greatest-album-produced-by-Jack-Antonoff-Can-He-S*ck-My-D*ck-Boards"

Yeah we already know that you love NFR! and Jack so bla bla..and it seems like you annoy other people too....maybe ypou can open a new thread or yu should start a blog post. All the people who are interested in what you say can join your thread/blog

Wait...I have one question: You stan Jack Antonoff like a god and NFR! is great (it's a good album but you act like it's her only good album and all her other projects are trash). But why are you saying TJF is bad and COTCC will be trash if we basically know that it's produced by your fave producer???!! Do you try to blame that on Lana or what??!! I don't understand it ...it doesn't make sense:oprah3:

Ur so right I actually love nfr so much, but this dudes weird attitude and disregard for Lanas other work makes me want to not like it, if u know what I mean 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Yeah we already know that you love NFR! and Jack so bla bla..and it seems like you annoy other people too....maybe you can open a new thread or you should start a blog post. All the people who are interested in what you saying can join your thread/blog

YEESS! go off kween:party:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

I do audio work so I do know people in the field. Like I said before. No need for anyone to take anything I say personal. I just was pointing out an idea that I had. The idea is mine alone, take it or leave it. 

The way @baddisease wasn't even choosing a side in the post you quoted but you still decided to come for them

1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

Hi, what's up guys ? :crai:

:crai:Crying all day... You wouldn't like to see me now. I look like a wasted zombie staring at the wall for all day. One of the saddest days of my life... Do you guys know how to delete an account from this forum?

Mmeow~

Just now, stan wayamaya said:

The way @baddisease wasn't even choosing a side in the post you quoted but you still decided to come for them

Just giving context. No one is “coming” for anyone. Granted I was always told to provide context and to be specific and clear. All is cool even though it’s 102 degrees outside where I am. Still a good day for a drive to Lake Mead which I think I will do!

Cheers! 

Just now, DeluluKing said:

:crai:Crying all day... You wouldn't like to see me now. I look like a wasted zombie staring at the wall for all day. One of the saddest days of my life... Do you guys know how to delete an account from this forum?

Don't do that. Don't leave

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

maybe now lana will release and take the sadness out of saturday night :mj:

COCC out tonight the way we won :eartha:

Wait:wtf2:.......you are right!!!  This was a hint...Lana drops the album saturday night:oprah2: watch Lana dropping COCC at 10 pm today or even one minute before it's midnight in LA , so that the album still drops on 5th aka today:wowcry: And that's the surprise..she said to drop a single before and she didn't dropped it at midnight because she wanted to confuse us and we already lost hope that it'll come today . So if she drops it today it will be indeed a surprise!!!!!

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

New theory, Alex and Jared are actually Lana's and Jack's secret accounts :raven: that would explain all the nonsense and butt licking

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: