Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i’m gonna need this serbian to respond asap. all the disgusting things and war crimes the serbians did to the albanian people, we need reparations in the form of COCC NOW 

Wait are you Albanian???

1 hour ago, Summerain said:

How will you hear the chemtrails album for the first time?

I’ll be listening while sitting in front of the ocean. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Do you guys know if it's going to be released 00:00 in each country (making NZ the first one to have it) or a worldwide release at 00:00 (for example, that makes 2 am in brazil) 

Just now, 99centlips said:

yes kosovar albanian :hooker:

Shpirt!!! I’ve never known another Albanian Lana Stan this is so cool!! I’m from Pogradec. 
Anyways on topic I’m so excited for COCC and get more excited by the hour somehow even more so than for Norman. I think because of how much we don’t know about the songs and have 9 new songs to listen to!!!

31 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean ... your selective reading is not my fault. The fact you accuse me of writing things I never did just speaks for itself.

whatever helps you sleep at night :eek2:

don’t have an aneurysm til friday with all this lack of promo, you got this!  :hae:

Just now, Distantly said:

Shpirt!!! I’ve never known another Albanian Lana Stan this is so cool!! I’m from Pogradec. 
Anyways on topic I’m so excited for COCC and get more excited by the hour somehow even more so than for Norman. I think because of how much we don’t know about the songs and have 9 new songs to listen to!!!

omg!!  përshëndetje shqiptare! i used to go to struga all the time when i was kid! i’m from prizren area though, now living in the states. 

well i knew bekim on here was albanian (rip and justice for bekim) 

i’m working on this serbian gomar! 

Just now, normanrockweII said:

Oh fuck niwS6lX.jpg

it’s (obviously) fake, it’s the same tired account posting fake stuff, we’ve been through this at least 8 times :nails: