Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm excited for the post-release thread where the "you're such a hater, log off forever"-angels either start to cry about how some of the songs are "sh*t" or go on and smear NFR in comparance to the new abloom. But have fun on your high horses until then xx

the NFR "haters" turning into worshippers, 

the ones that love COCC on release turning into "haters" in three months

rinse and repeat

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

I'm excited to see everyone argue about which song is best

the only arguing I want to be seeing  

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm excited to see everyone argue about which song is best

it's track 8 yosemite literally what else could even comprehend to come close this conversation ended 4 years ago 

Kiss Kiss

:party: i honestly got so excited after today for COCC!

i havent really felt that way since idk, August or something

but that random Serbian person selling the vinyl & Lana's team putting up signed lithos for sale really got me into COCC mood :creep: shit's finally getting real and im so hyped for the next 2 weeks

image.png

Just now, CyberCherry said:

the only arguing I want to be seeing  

the only arguing we should be seeing :nails:

it’s going to be tough with yosemite, white dress, dark but just a game, and tjf but we’ll just wait and see in 10 days

4 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I mean... but you don't have to do none of that if y'all find it so boring. I don't, for example, cause I find it boring too. What I find weird is the need to make Lana do something she's not gonna do like promoting the way y'all want to, I mean she doesn't have to entertain us- she can just drop the album and go. And she will. And that's honestly ok cause she's the artist and will do her thing the way she wants to.

you don't have to comment or discuss or share ur opinions - true! but then what do you want a semi-public forum to honestly exist for if you wanted nonstop praise and surface level commentary go to reddit or twitter 

and while she can an will do her thing the way she wants to and nobody can really dictate otherwise, her choices as a artist with a fanbase will trickle down into negative or positive reactions and that isn't some weird phenomena it is human nature as a consumer and a producer of media - she didn't have to post random snippets of WD music video because logically you'd expect a release date or any further commentary, but there's nothing ; lana didn't have to post snippets for most of nfr , but she did without any real announcement of songs for a long time . critique is part of making art without it all u have is further boredom 

I can’t believe how many people don't list former title track, White Hot Forever Tulsa Jesus Freak as the best song

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

the only arguing we should be seeing :nails:

it’s going to be tough with yosemite, white dress, dark but just a game, and tjf but we’ll just wait and see in 10 days

Periodt! 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, Dragon said:

U know what. good for u u waited so long I won't edit this post to say White Dress have fun Sal <3 

Thank U. i think i deserve nothing but community love and support and if anyone bullies yosemite or me or disagrees its the best song after all my waiting and explosive commentary on this song i think they should die slow or at least get a warning point whichever is more appropriate for the situation and there's only 1 right answer

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I really HOPE she dont post nothing like P*USSY POWER. Girl dont be a transphobic feminist  challange

the way this has nothing to do with our current convo 

vodkaa lil baby sweet bitch a day 1 of mine i'd murder for lil baby in the name of my higher power

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

how did we get to transphobic wuh

it's pre-release baby time to party