Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

remember when someone made a phone call to a store or something to ask about cocc when we were still expecting it to get released on september 5th and uploaded the call to dbree 

this serbian guy situation is like a 2.0 version of that :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

me typing "$1,000,000,000" into the auction Yumarkys GIF - Yumarkys GIFs

what happens if you bid that money but then don't pay it, i mean hack it so that you only pay £10 instead of £10000000000000000000000

where are the IT girlies when you need them? also @Lentilus updates on the record store please :oprah3::sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

remember when someone made a phone call to a store or something to ask about cocc when we were still expecting it to get released on september 5th and uploaded the call to dbree 

this serbian guy situation is like a 2.0 version of that :thumb3:

I know we had sheridan and shanice this time around but I still think of Lust for lisa coldly for playing the snippets from her car. cassette player Lisa.  lisa. lisa why.GMVDnr7.gif

UV/Honeymoon

16 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the serbian guy listening to yosemite while a bunch of desperate lipsters try to auction for the album on a random website DeadIcyHoneybadger-max-1mb.gif

That Serbian is gonna have a lot of blowjob offers in his inbox...eclipse will be so so jealous.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

when are we calling the supermarket hags then? all you have to do is ask for cocc and then they will check and say they can't find it on display, so you tell them to check the warehouse and then they see it and then they bring it out and apologize for the inconvenience and then you purchase the album and then you have the album

and then you do NOT leak it :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine how wonderful the album-artwork would have been with the photograph from the signed litho as the cover and the horse-pic as the gatefold/ booklet-backcover.

"yOu gUyS aRe sTiLl TalKiNg aBouT tHe aRtWorK??? gEt oVer It uGhhh!!!1!"

Yes, Jennifer. Because it's fucking terrible. 

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i’m gonna need this serbian to respond asap. all the disgusting things and war crimes the serbians did to the albanian people, we need reparations in the form of COCC NOW 

your l****r era 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

when are we calling the supermarket hags then? all you have to do is ask for cocc and then they will check and say they can't find it on display, so you tell them to check the warehouse and then they see it and then they bring it out and apologize for the inconvenience and then you purchase the album and then you have the album

and then you do NOT leak it :oprah3:

The way I work in a supermarket but I’d still be too scared to ask anyone in there 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

the NFR "haters" turning into worshippers, 

Can't relate. 

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what happens if you bid that money but then don't pay it, i mean hack it so that you only pay £10 instead of £10000000000000000000000

where are the IT girlies when you need them? also @Lentilus updates on the record store please :oprah3::sass:

@Lentilus already said the store had a shipment delay