Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

does it ship to the US 

let me bid a stupid amount of money 

I have no idea if he does or not..this morning there was 3 bidders and now there’s 32 so people are trying to snatch it:thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

does anybody know how to speak serbian? :oprah3:

we can use google translate :pls:

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this thread is too chaotic, let's just relax and eat a cheeseburger... giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d75c9e4f3f47c8b5c

PLEASE this thread needs a mcchill DeadIcyHoneybadger-max-1mb.gif

I thought today was more chaotic than when the thread got shut down

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I'm really counting on all my other New Zealand/Australian ladies to not leak it when we are a day ahead, tbh I kinda want to listen to it the same time as the rest of y'all :crying5:

I'm also a Kiwi but I couldn't leak an album if I tried, I wouldn't even know where to start :ma:

nice cocc bro

I would have at least expected her to post something passive aggressive for international woman’s day 

I can’t with this anticipation anymore 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

17 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

1) no one’s upset girl it’s just very tired we get it you're the eternal negative presence here get better material :nails:

2) there’s a big difference between criticizing things and ONLY criticizing things. 24/7. as i’ve already said, i’ve never ever seen you say anything positive on here. ever. like just take a warm shower or a chill pill from time to time and unclench whatever needs unclenching.  :sass:

I mean ... your selective reading is not my fault. The fact you accuse me of writing things I never did just speaks for itself.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!