Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

anyways can we go back to being excited for yosemite

yes let's! yosemite coming soon in so few days after 4 years of waiting and 5-6 years of conceptualizing everything that's been worked for is working

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Preach sis

this is disgusting and iw ant you to take it down immediately and delete the account and burn down your house or i'll do it myself

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

That could/should also fall on Interscope or her managers though. And for me at least, her video on set of Chemtrails before Sept 5 was more than enough of an acknowledgement that the album wasn't coming Sept 5th, and then she did post a video early November explaining the further delays. Since then, she gave us one of her best videos ever and I think that alone is all the promo/hype I need to be super excited. The only thing that disappointed me was no acknowledgment of the covers album being delayed because we thought we were getting a Christmas gift and then Santa never came, but at least a couple days before that we got our first major glimpse of Chemtrails and we knew it was coming much sooner than expected at that point.

Lana has never done promo or album rollouts in the traditional way that some people want from her, so at this point I think we're the chaotic messy ones for expecting otherwise. So many other artists doing it is irrelevant to me, Lana is Lana, not so many other artists. She'll always release her projects this way, but thankfully we get something major every year or two.

Yeah, it was an acknowledgement, but it was extremely shady to communicate it in such an indirect way instead of just .... addressing it.

BtD, Paradise, UV and HM all had pretty well-planned rollouts though. It started to go downhill with LFL.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

30 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

She's a bore. Let's not try to glorify/ mak up excuses for  it.

girl why are you still here ? genuine question, not to be mean or whatever. cause tbh it feels like you deeply deeply hate her.... everything you say is always criticism, wishing her stuff leaks, manifesting negative things, dragging everything she says or does... why do you still pretend to stan her when you’re that 
unsatisfied with her? 

anyways y’all think white dress will come this friday? :ma:

Honestly I kinda live with y'all crying about the lack of promo because the last really big era we got was shit on by most of you. During the LFL era the good sis served stunning visuals, lots of magazine covers, iconic interviews, a great tour... she even gave us pop up stores and everything a stan could ask for but still some fans found a lot of things to whine about that era so... seethe lmao

tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I am very shocked at how disrespectful some comments here sound. It doesn't seem like a Lana fan forum, but rather a place with, of course, several fans but some people who are only interested in their music. It is too funny that you say that she was visibly not looking good in a recent photo (with some idiots saying that she was drugged and etc.) and at the same time absurdly demand a positioning from her and even wishing that the album leak. She is not a music-making machine...

5 minutes ago, May said:

what have i just woken up to :toofunny:

have we gotten any news at least? ive been out cold for like 12 hours

-Some serbian guy got their vinyl already.
-There’s also supposedly a new 3rd picture disc of the Target exclusive cover.

-Undeserved warning points were given

-Mods apologized for their behavior

-“””Signed””” litograph sold on the European store only

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Did COCC leak??

yea

I mean i don't know why this is suddenly a big deal, haven't we all been hoping this album leaks for like a week now? were people not just bidding and manifesting a leak from that Serbian dude like 10 pages ago? why all of the sudden heat and moral high ground? :bye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, lanasbottom said:

girl why are you still here ? genuine question, not to be mean or whatever. cause tbh it feels like you deeply deeply hate her.... everything you say is always criticism, wishing her stuff leaks, manifesting negative things, dragging everything she says or does... why do you still pretend to stan her when you’re that 
unsatisfied with her? 

anyways y’all think white dress will come this friday? :ma:

1. I never wrote that I wished her album would leak nor did I "manifest" anythhing ever in this thread. If you are going to complain about me, at least READ my posts. :ohsnap2: or ignore them if you get so upset about them

2. I obviously adore most of her music. But I don't see a point in not criticising things I dislike for the sake of being a fan. If that equals hating to you, then ... well.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

12 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

lets face it, lana is a boomer, a karen and she does not know shit about pleasing her fans, decent marketing skills, PR + she is lazy af

she is a very hard artist to stan because she does not keep up with the newest trends of promotion, ways of interacting with her audience etc.. she is something different and there s that on that. we cannot be mad at people being mad about it, thats what i think

personally i stan her less and less every era because her laziness and not giving her fans any news/comfort is just tiring and annoying, it feels like she doesnt even try to make people like her more and stop treating her like this karen stereotype she fell into.. she has every right to be that way as well as we have every right to say what we think about that period

yikes

image.png

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

-Some serbian guy got their vinyl already.
-There’s also supposedly a new 3rd picture disc of the Target exclusive cover.

-Undeserved warning points were given

-Mods apologized for their behavior

-“””Signed””” litograph sold on the European store only

:lmao:speechless

RVhKIwP.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I mean i don't know why this is suddenly a big deal, haven't we all been hoping this album leaks for like a week now? were people not just bidding and manifesting a leak from that Serbian dude just 10 pages ago? why all of the sudden heat and moral high ground? :bye:

I’ve listened to leaks every era since paradise :creep:

i’m glad she stayed silent. you guys all know what happened that very same day, that’s all im going to say. it’s just very weird behavior to hope her album leaks when she’s already been through enough just because she’s not living up to your expectations. when she talks, she gets shit. and when she stays silent, she still gets shit. let her grow from her mistakes and most of all, LET HER FOCUS ON HER MENTAL WELL-BEING. if she wants to write her poetry for the time being, let her do that. some of you guys have such entitlement to even think that she owes you guys something. this isnt directed to anyone but i just had to get this off my chest

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

anyways im really excited to hear weyes blood on a lana record 

YES!! A dream collab :wub: