Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I just revisited the last compilation of the book I wrote. I’m so proud of the content within and all of the good that’s come from it. I’m sending all my love to the Native American nation and strengthening my resolve to continue to donate proceeds from all the books in order to keep your mountains greener and your water safer.
It’s time to compile the next book now, i’ll be gone for a while as I delve into it.

nobody's making up excuses for anything when the evidence is right there

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

same, still can't get over how she never apologized for that, man does she ultimately deserve this leak to happen, manifesting hard

and she never explained or apologized for the covers album either...

This binch needs to go on a hiatus to get some well produced inspiration for her future records. I mean how much inspiration can you gather within a 2 year gap between albums? Not much I can imagine... 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, 99centlips said:

and she never explained or apologized for the covers album either...

I'm in the mindset of letting Lana live and I am here to love whatever she chooses to give us, but DAMN does that one still hurt me so bad. Soooo bad. 

How in this world does she hate this album. She performed LMLYLAW in her first TV show in years. COCC video is one her most ambitious efforts ever, and White Dress seems promising as hell.

Some of you also forget that times have changed abruptly. When NFR was released we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic. Perhaps this situation has changed her mood.

NFR! will always be my favourite album ever, but I feel that COOC will come close.

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Mental health is really important and I feel like pushing Lana to do something against her will is the exact opposite of what we should be striving for/what we CLAIM to strive for. She is always going to be successful so we should respect her process. She even said to Music Week in June 2020 that Ben and Ed let her handle things the way she chooses to because they are understanding of the fact that she does what she needs to do to ensure that she is at her best. Artists are human. Just my two cents. :oprah3:

"Doing something against her will" ... apologize for false release announcements, not use private iphone pics for album art and not leave us in the dark forever. It's not like that's a lot. If she would have a regular, professional release-schedule instead of always putting on such a huge mess, she would not even necessarily have to do much. But nah, it's always a drag, always a waiting game, always so much disappointment.
People love to compare her lacking release-eras to Fiona Apple (lol) but - once Fiona announces something, there is a reliable release schedule, without any of this bs happening. And she's not someone who's loving the spotlight either.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

same, still can't get over how she never apologized for that, man does she ultimately deserve this leak to happen, manifesting hard

:whoopi: golly, is this disrespectful. I'll never understand the weird entitlement some fans have that it's an artist's duty to serve them with new music, and if they don't to the fan's satisfaction, then they "deserve" for their project to leak.

Just be patient. We're less than two weeks away now. After all the waiting we've already done, we're all able to wait 11 days more for the album to be released without manifesting leaks. A leak-free rollout would be amazing. & that's what Lana really deserves, especially since she's been rather prolific with her releases considering there's other artists who wait several years at a time to release x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

What do we think of that d*bree file with the password and then asking for money for the pw dbjandns dnsndnnsnd

It’s the same file that was uploaded three weeks ago. A scam tbh

6 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

You might be part of the problem:suicide:

Part of the problem of her being unreliable and unwilling to just have a regular release-schedule?

Just now, Elle said:

:whoopi: golly, is this disrespectful. I'll never understand the weird entitlement some fans have that it's an artist's duty to serve them with new music, and if they don't to the fan's satisfaction, then they "deserve" for their project to leak.

"entitlement" aka expecting the artist to not lie to them/ not communicate about a rescheduled release? Ok.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I know I'm gonna get burned at the stake for this, but ...

I'd really have a good laugh if her album got leaked 2 weeks prior to release after she decided to ignore us for 2 months and lied to us about the initial date without ever apologizing.

I can’t remember any time Lana apologised for anything, she prefers to play victim and randomly lash out at others. What’s worse is she’s completely oblivious to it, like most would say ‘ok I fucked up I should not have said that’ after the fact...but she never has. This results in her just digging herself a deeper grave. She come forward with the mask thing and was still playing media victim, when she is the one who took months to address the problem and let it become a news story.  Lana is just utterly tone death on a lot of matters and instead of learning she tends to regress when she’s criticised for ignorant stuff she’s said. This is highly likely why she never said anything about the release date, because A. she doesn’t really care enough about us being upset and B. She can’t bare apologise, if it’s delayed it’s someone else's fault like the vinyl company. All I really want from her is to take responsibility for some of the stuff, be transparent and just say ‘sorry guys it’s not coming’.  It’s really not hard at all. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm right down the middle on this one. People have a right to be upset with the silence, messiness and contradictions from this era. But at the same time, this is what she's like EVERY album release more or less. By the time she puts out an album, she's already way past it and ready for her next project. This time, we actually know she went silent to work on her next book, which she has to release due to a stricter contract. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

How in this world does she hate this album. She performed LMLYLAW in her first TV show in years. COCC video is one her most ambitious efforts ever, and White Dress seems promising as hell.

Some of you also forget that times have changed abruptly. When NFR was released we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic. Perhaps this situation has changed her mood.

NFR! will always be my favourite album ever, but I feel that COOC will come close.

That's probably the funniest part - she has expressed how much she loves LMLYLAW multiple times but since a lot of people dont seem to like it very much they just ignore that lol

Even if some of you guys do think she wronged us by "never apologizing for keeping up with the initial release date" she doesn't deserve a leak of the album right now, she doesn't deserve it ever, period. Can some of you not step back for a minute and think objectively, and perhaps understand we are in the midst of a global pandemic which would obviously be taking a toll on not only her but the industry in itself and all of us? Have you thought about all the criticism she gets for whatever she says and the impact that must have on her? The very criticism some of you guys give of her is downright just awful and "manifesting leaks" is just the same, that is going to put her off a lot of things and make her even more silent. Smh. Y'all just manifesting her to keep silent. 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

6 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

What do we think of that d*bree file with the password and then asking for money for the pw dbjandns dnsndnnsnd

dont download anything, all of them will most likely be packed with viruses

also guys...if you are frustrated with her not promoting just log off and wait and consume the album passively. you are only making the wait worse for yourself by constantly refreshing this site waiting every minute for her to say something when there is no reason to expect that she will. Like, i get it its annoying but i also find this site funny and helps to pass the time. if that is not the case, and you are at the point where you are hoping it leaks to spite the artist...log off. lol.

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Part of the problem of her being unreliable and unwilling to just have a regular release-schedule?

"entitlement" aka expecting the artist to not lie to them/ not communicate about a rescheduled release? Ok.

Regurgitating this over and over again kills the vibe more than the September ordeal or the White Dress delay honestly

7 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Sure, it's perfectly reasonable to be upset about the poor communication. But to manifest & hope for a sabotage of her album release by having it leak? Not so cool. 

& we'll never truly know why the album rollout has been a bit weird with the silences and reschedulings, but we have to keep in mind we're in trying times right now with COVID. Not only can that impact some of the external factors of the release stuff such as vinyl productions, but remember that artists are human beings just like the rest of us and can also be affected by some of the mental hardships COVID has caused, as we all have.

So sure, there's nothing wrong with being frustrated about how this rollout has gone - but that does not mean Lana "deserves" to have her project leaked. No artist ever deserves that for their art and their work, no matter the circumstance x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

dont download anything, all of them will most likely be packed with viruses

Teaaaaaaa, why do I get delusion gosh and eclipse tweeting bout me YAAAASSSSSSS hey otter king 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...