Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, honeybadger said:

ben's computer after i hijack it to do lana's promo

y8SbEPb.gif

ben's computer after i hijack it to find unidentified flying bill, crazy for you, how to disappear demo, and catch & release motorola acapella demo mix 2

WGe8ynS.gif

Okay I know that this is kinda off 'leaks' topic, but I've found an interesting detail.
https://www.lanadelrey.com/umg_live-sitemap.xml
This is a part of lana's official site's sitemap that shows which parts of a site have been edited. And there you can see strange links like .../gig/monday-december-21st-2020-streaming-live/ . In fact, Lana did perform that day during Jack's charity online stream. Now what might saturday-march-13th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ or friday-may-7th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ mean? Not live performances, because it's corona, right? So I have questions but still wanted to share what I've found. ALSO these thing may not even mean a thing, we never know

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I know half of you don't care, but I really hope her team is doing something to beat Justin Bieber :biblio: She cannot miss the Number 1 spot again by another male who decided last-mintue to drop an album.

A no talent male. Thats the wost 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i hope she does SOME promo in the next 2 weeks, it'd be really sad if basically nothing happened leading up to the 19th :xcry:

1 minute ago, kplro said:

Okay I know that this is kinda off 'leaks' topic, but I've found an interesting detail.
This is a part of lana's official site's sitemap that shows which parts of a site has been edited. And there you can see strange links like .../gig/monday-december-21st-2020-streaming-live/ . In fact, Lana did perform that day during Jack's charity online stream. Now what might saturday-march-13th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ or friday-may-7th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ mean? Not live performances, because it's corona, right? So I have questions but still wanted to share what I've found. ALSO these thing may not even mean a thing, we never know

i think those were listed as tour dates on her website in january. i might be wrong though, and i'd doubt she's still planning to tour there

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I know I'm gonna get burned at the stake for this, but ...

I'd really have a good laugh if her album got leaked 2 weeks prior to release after she decided to ignore us for 2 months and lied to us about the initial date without ever apologizing.

it was supposed to be out on the 5th originally so if it leaks that's just the universe doing its job 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, kplro said:

This is a part of lana's official site's sitemap that shows which parts of a site have been edited. And there you can see strange links like .../gig/monday-december-21st-2020-streaming-live/ . In fact, Lana did perform that day during Jack's charity online stream. Now what might saturday-march-13th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ or friday-may-7th-2021-sv-kotrynos-baznycia/ mean? Not live performances, because it's corona, right? So I have questions but still wanted to share what I've found. ALSO these thing may not even mean a thing, we never know

weve talked about these when they were still up on the tour dates section. theyre performances by an orchestra, we dont know how they ended up on her website.

image.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hope she does SOME promo in the next 2 weeks, it'd be really sad if basically nothing happened leading up to the 19th :xcry:

i think those were listed as tour dates on her website in january. i might be wrong though, and i'd doubt she's still planning to tour there

Okay thank you, I just couldn't find anything related to these dates in google so I went here