Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think it will leak on wednesday, i have that feeling, also my day off :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

If you feel anyone should get a WP for a post, please quote this and tell me so I can take action.

Leak discussion is 100% allowed (since some of you are assuming it's not!).

What's not allowed is asking for or sharing links. You can go on Twitter for that. You guys don't want to put LanaBoards in danger.

As for GIF-only posts, I won't give WPs but please, please, don't fill the thread with those. We're only two weeks away, leaks could happen anytime now, and the thread will be very active. We don't want useful conversation/information get lost in between dozens of GIFs.

Thanks a lot and have fun!

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Regarding the warning point: I have mentioned several times that posting a single (or several) GIFs without context or on topic comment can be seen as spamming. I thought I did the right thing since I’ve given other members a warning for the exact same thing. I’m sorry, but I doubt my apology mean much to you guys.

No, mentioning the word leak won’t get you banned. But it’s not okay to ask for links.

You won’t get banned for posting GIFs.

I apologize for thinking I did the right thing. Please continue joking and having fun, you should not have to be afraid of moderators or the admin.

Humble legends

I really should have cancelled my order for the ugly OG cover and ordered the Krug vinyl, but I was too lazy to call and cancel :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

hoping specific people post the degree link if it leaks so they get bannedt. we can appreciate an early spring cleaning 

2eiWxZF.gif

Who do you want banned?? Spill!! :brows:

Just now, Dragon said:

so what i'm taking from this is. gif intelligently ~ and. also. A SELLER PREVIEWED THE VINYL??? 

Exactly! :icant: But what if we put our gifs in a spoiler?? :mj2:

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I apologize for thinking I did the right thing. Please continue joking and having fun, you should not have to be afraid of moderators or the admin.

Remove the warning point you gave to @Bunny Mozart and we’ll love you again:kiss:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Exactly! :icant: But what if we put our gifs in a spoiler?? :mj2:

Spoiler

Wildboar Animations Demo GIF | Gfycat

In case some of you didn't understand -- GIFs are allowed, but not when they occupy the entirety of the post.

49 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

PLSSSJHFSDGJKHJK :air:

Omg not me finally being member instead of newbie:hype:

girl you better not be that twitter account that posts false leaks and snippets twice a day since september :sideeye:

I can just see Lana going on Twitter to “COCC LEAKED” and laughing to herself because she knows the album is delayed and nobody has it 

"Don’t forget me"

32 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

If lana finds out about any leaking y’all ll know she sgonna pull out her type writer and start asking some questions again

and she won’t be gettin no answer, girly had it coming since at least september and at the most since 2013 :ma: