Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Fart Deco said:

I think we just assumed it would have dropped on the 12th because of the "original plan" (if there was one in the first place) of dropping the album march 5th and WD feb 26th (a week before)... but, at this point, I'm starting to doubt it'll be out this week, even tho she can announce it last minute!

She teased the WD vide a month ago, after all...

Yeah, i'm thinking it won't be a pre-release because they had the spotify codes up and running for Chemtrails WEEKS before the release, and the White Dress one is still non-existent :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I never go against mods but it’s messed up that bunny was warned but not the user who quoted it saying “me looking for the leaks”

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

this lmfaooo the mods wanna flag a funny post with a gif on a forum site about lana del rey.... like you really think that serious of authority is needed :| but when it’s someone leaking information on lana or album it’s perfectly acceptable?? but god forbid we laugh over a gif

just start putting "chemtrails" next to the gif, then it's on topic even if doesnt make sense :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m actually scared to even post Incase I get a warning point.  Does asking about warning points get you a warning point?? ?? are you allowed to mention the  ‘L*ak’ word?? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

:legend:inserting myself in something that is none of my business:legend:

ok i think its lame as hell that that user got a warning point for that gif??? like how is that creepy/funny gif a leak of anything??? The picture disc has been up for sale in her official shop for months, all this seller did was provide us with a better look at the disc...

I would like to formally put in an appeal to REMOVE that users warning point. That just seems so morally corrupt and WRONG to punish someone for something so minuscule and harmless. It seems like a power trip imo! :suicide:

7 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

If it leaks it leaks I'll be streaming it obsessively anyway. We must stream TJF a million times on the first day y'all

Us, on March 19th listening to TJF for the 100th time in the first hour only

SP9iWXm.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m actually scared to even post Incase I get a warning point.  Does asking about warning points get you a warning point?? ?? are you allowed to mention the  ‘L*ak’ word?? 

no.

banned. thank you. 

:sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Yeah, i'm thinking it won't be a pre-release because they had the spotify codes up and running for Chemtrails WEEKS before the release, and the White Dress one is still non-existent :bebe:

This is a good point, actually :bebe:

Well, it's not like we have to wait months to finally hear it, just a week more :bebe:

Lanarat.png

I was thinking about how Honeymoon era had that hotline thing, and thought about how cool it would be if COCC had a hotline where you ring up and it's Lana pretending to be a country club receptionist and she says "would you like to stay in Room 2?" (like in the poem Patent Leather Do Over) :bebe:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I was thinking about how Honeymoon era had that hotline thing, and thought about how cool it would be if COCC had a hotline where you ring up and it's Lana pretending to be a country club receptionist and she says "would you like to stay in Room 2?" (like in the poem Patent Leather Do Over) :bebe:

god i wish she would bring that back. the honeymoon hotline was so iconic and it would be such a good and easy way to do promo :trisha: and lana basically doesn't have to do any work for it except maybe pick up the phone 3 times for special callers while she fixes her chimney 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

COCC's would be a sex phone hotline :delish:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I mean not to be sophistic or anything but if you want to listen for free an album which includes the song For Free about making songs for free... it's a perfect occasion 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

COCC's would be a sex phone hotline :delish:

country club...but make it a fancy brothel

DfvIV7CW0AAL8K9?format=jpg&name=900x900

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, annedelrey said:

Was true the rumour about Lana delaying de album?

nope, we'll be "yee-hawing" to "Wild at Heart" in almost less than 10 days, and 9 more days for New Zealanders. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Regarding the warning point: I have mentioned several times that posting a single (or several) GIFs without context or on topic comment can be seen as spamming. I thought I did the right thing since I’ve given other members a warning for the exact same thing. I’m sorry, but I doubt my apology mean much to you guys.

No, mentioning the word leak won’t get you banned. But it’s not okay to ask for links.

You won’t get banned for posting GIFs.

I apologize for thinking I did the right thing. Please continue joking and having fun, you should not have to be afraid of moderators or the admin.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If you feel anyone should get a WP for a post, please quote this and tell me so I can take action.

Leak discussion is 100% allowed (since some of you are assuming it's not!).

What's not allowed is asking for or sharing links. You can go on Twitter for that. You guys don't want to put LanaBoards in danger.

As for GIF-only posts, I won't give WPs but please, please, don't fill the thread with those. We're only two weeks away, leaks could happen anytime now, and the thread will be very active. We don't want useful conversation/information get lost in between dozens of GIFs.

Thanks a lot and have fun!