Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

imagine amidst all this chaos she releases white dress at 12 PM EST today :dance: manifesting the 12th though with a cute update sometime on thurs, wed, tues, or today

and this is off topic but i feel like users shouldn't get warned for posting a standalone gif unless there's several users doing it or they do it multiple times within the span of like an hour. when it starts taking up multiple pages i get that being spam, one gif alone by one member doesn't feel like it warrants a wp :legend:

sUcVobB.png

i am a simple human being and just a stan - if it le*ks i am definitely listening:ma: hbu?

i won’t be able to listen at the release day because of a doctor treatment and it is my explanation, a le*k will give me a chance to listen to it with all my lana stan friends at the same time:shh2: i already paid millions for this album

i was in the winter of my life 

4 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

If lana finds out about any leaking y’all ll know she sgonna pull out her type writer and start asking some questions again

stop this 

Ok, so that Fnd.io site when it originally said the 26th changed to the day of the album release for White Dress. Then it changed back to the 26th. Never said the 12th, so I think White Dress was never supposed to come before the album and will be released with the album and music video on the 19th.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

mods be giving wp points to everyone but when people post random shit like promoting their fanpage (Eclipse and many more did that on this thread) they seem to be very quiet:crossed: WHATS THE TRUTH @mods @PARADIXO @Clampigirl

this lmfaooo the mods wanna flag a funny post with a gif on a forum site about lana del rey.... like you really think that serious of authority is needed :| but when it’s someone leaking information on lana or album it’s perfectly acceptable?? but god forbid we laugh over a gif

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

#JUSTICEFORBUNNYMOZART

vuMNQz2.gif

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The gays fighting for @Bunny Mozart and simultaneously updating LB on non off topic things on this thread #JUSTICEFORBUNNYMOZART

Fighting Cat GIFs | Tenor

God bless america ya'll

tenor.gif?itemid=12102114

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Ok, so that Fnd.io site when it originally said the 26th changed to the day of the album release for White Dress. Then it changed back to the 26th. Never said the 12th, so I think White Dress was never supposed to come before the album and will be released with the album and music video on the 19th.

I think we just assumed it would have dropped on the 12th because of the "original plan" (if there was one in the first place) of dropping the album march 5th and WD feb 26th (a week before)... but, at this point, I'm starting to doubt it'll be out this week, even tho she can announce it last minute!

She teased the WD video a month ago, after all...

Lanarat.png